I turned my girl into a size queen.

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend was not very experienced when we first had sex. She was with a guy who was 6 foot three with a 5 inch and thin penis (or so she says). I am not large at all but i guess for a guy who is 5' 6", a 6.3 inch dick looks pretty good compared to what she has had in the past. One night I finally got it out of her (asking what the largest dick she had ever seen). When she was in high school she jerked off a black guy who was huge. My guess was that he was +8 and thick. So this started a whole new chapter in our sexual relationship. I started buying her big toys, gradually getting bigger and bigger. I am extremely comfortable with her having new experiences. I don't think it would ruin our relationship because at this point we are just exploring each other sexually. I love to push her limits and I want nothing more that to satisfy her in anyway I can. We have talked about someone joining in but I am not sure how to begin that situation. She has said how badly she wants to try but on the condition that I am in the room either participating or watching (Which I have to admit turns me on) Anyone have any advice or similar experiences they would like to share?

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
your guess is probably wrong. and i wouldnt invite someone in, from what ive read it can fuck relationships up big time, except gay ones wierdly. still id say stick to your toys, coz if you allow her some bigger meat shes gonna keep wanting what you cant give her.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My girlfriend was not very experienced when we first had sex. She was with a guy who was 6 foot three with a 5 inch and thin penis (or so she says). I am not large at all but i guess for a guy who is 5' 6", a 6.3 inch dick looks pretty good compared to what she has had in the past. One night I finally got it out of her (asking what the largest dick she had ever seen). When she was in high school she jerked off a black guy who was huge. My guess was that he was +8 and thick. So this started a whole new chapter in our sexual relationship. I started buying her big toys, gradually getting bigger and bigger. I am extremely comfortable with her having new experiences. I don't think it would ruin our relationship because at this point we are just exploring each other sexually. I love to push her limits and I want nothing more that to satisfy her in anyway I can. We have talked about someone joining in but I am not sure how to begin that situation. She has said how badly she wants to try but on the condition that I am in the room either participating or watching (Which I have to admit turns me on) Anyone have any advice or similar experiences they would like to share?

Many guys have reported such exploits as the death of a relationship. But I, like you, am excited by my woman (in my case, my wife) being able to have a full range of experiences. She has been fucked by about 12 guys since we got married (mostly close friends), many of them with me present and participating.

For her, size was never a particular focus, although for me seeing a big cock inside her has tended to make the proceedings even hotter. We have very fond memories of our adventures together, although, unfortunately, she is not interested now in more MMF exploits. We took time away from that as our kids were growing up. Now that the kids are on their own, I would love to explore new MMF experiences. We will see.

Best wishes! For me these experiences have been great, but again many report them to be an emotional minefield.

Last edited:

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
Many guys have reported such exploits as the death of a relationship. But I, like you, am excited by my woman (in my case, my wife) being able to have a full range of experiences. She has been fucked by about 12 guys since we got married (mostly close friends), many of them with me present and participating.

For her, size was never a particular focus, although for me seeing a big cock inside her has tended to make the proceedings even hotter. We have very fond memories of our adventures together, although, unfortunately, she is not interested now in more MMF exploits. We took time away from that as our kids were growing up. Now that the kids are on their own, I would love to explore new MMF experiences. We will see.

Best wishes! For me these experiences have been great, but again many report them to be an emotional minefield.

Thanks man. I am sure we will be going to experience that soon...now its just finding a few good men.

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
your guess is probably wrong. and i wouldnt invite someone in, from what ive read it can fuck relationships up big time, except gay ones wierdly. still id say stick to your toys, coz if you allow her some bigger meat shes gonna keep wanting what you cant give her.

Its funny because she is not a very sexual person. I have brought out this other side of her. But still even with the toys and all It takes some work to get her in the mood. Once she is there though it is one of the most intense experiences ever. Thanks for your input man.

ink

Just Browsing
Media

Wasn't it kind of weird having 12 of your friends see your wife naked let alone fucking her. One of your friends maybe but 12 wouldn't it be better with strangers?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like the OP has opened up a box. You turned her into a size queen? How is that any good since at 6.3, you are not huge. How long will it take for her to move beyond plastic and rubber and go for the real thing? And how long will it take for her to make up her mind that the real thing, not only satisfies her better, but doesnt make her fuck other guys, and is a one woman man? Women tend to start thinking like that.

And how long after that do you pity yourself for not "measuring up" anymore since she is now a size queen and can only be satisfied with a real big dick?

Just something to think about.

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I want nothing more that to satisfy her in anyway I can. We have talked about someone joining in but I am not sure how to begin that situation. She has said how badly she wants to try but on the condition that I am in the room either participating or watching (Which I have to admit turns me on) Anyone have any advice or similar experiences they would like to share?[/QUOTE said:
There is an entire life style based on what you just said sweet heart. it is called swinging. the easiest way if your unsure is to hook up with another couple. that way you both are in relationships. when we first started swinging my boyfriend and i, we "swapped" i wasn't going to leave him, and the other mans woman was not going after my man. we are all happy. no messy situations. and always it is nice to have what i would call a few comfort zones. like for instance we don't kiss others. that is for just us. sure i'll kiss a girl. but that is because it turns him on. but other than that we stick each other. it is whatever you and your woman are comfortable with. it is best to sit and talk for a while to come up with your rules" " before actually doing. that way when you get into the situation it is more comfortable. and they are your rules, not hers, or just yours. that puts pressure on one half or the other. and it then becomes uncomfortable. so if you or her bring up a rule both of you need to back it. that is one thing i had to get my boyfriend to stop doing. because the other man would ask and he would be all like her rule man i'm sorry. and that made me feel as if he just pointed a finger and went it's her fault. which was uncomfortable. if you have any questions. i would love to share my view of the life style. you can message me any time i only hope to be a help to you and your woman.:cool:

oregongtaper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only solution I see is to leap frog straight to fisting, then you can be the hero again and actually be using your body to do it.

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
The only solution I see is to leap frog straight to fisting, then you can be the hero again and actually be using your body to do it.

I have....and she is starting to be able to take the whole thing.

To be honest the sex is fantastic for both of us. It truly is my fault that this fantasy even begun. I never considered the swinging lifestyle but I have been a part of many orgys/gangbangs in my past. She knows this and it really bothers her that she has only been with three men. I would just rather be a part of the situation rather than have her go off on her own.

To be honest we are not even "a thing" anymore. At least we have no official title.

If she wanted something different she could always go out and find something be obviously the sex is good enough that she comes back for more even though we are broken up.

I am comfortable with my size and more so my abilities of pleasuring her. Sex if fun!

We are both pretty young. I am only 24 and she is 27. So why not.