I used to be much bigger

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Oxygin,don't listen to them.There is a simple explanation, One morning I woke up and I'll be damned! there was an additional 6 inches attached to my cock! I had NO IDEA where it came from.
Thank you for clearing up the riddle for me and thanks for the meat! I'm now 15 inches, Does anyone else want to contribute to my cock fund???

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah whatever. I know what I know.

Not much I can do about it now.

I'd be worried about this trend. If it halved in size once, who's to say it won't do it again? I'm not sure what the half-life is on your dick, but you might be a pencil eraser before too long...

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
How sad that your penis has halved in size over a few years.

Maybe this dude is mixing inches with centimetres, or perhaps he's lying or perhaps he has a magic ruler.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I kNoW thAt SOmEtieMs yR DiCK wIlL JuSt,,, .,,gEt A lOt Sm,AlLer aLL AT WuNsT.
I UsEd tO HaVE a 15 1/3 iNJ dIk n OlL uf a SudDun, iT ShRunK 2, liEk, ElefUn InJus.
I hAVe pIX SumwAer.
IT hApPuNZ.

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's see, if it was 15 inches fully erect then it must have come down to around your knees. You know, I remember seeing a photo of someone with a dick that big once...
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/133113/cat/500/ppuser/320532

But, I know I'd definately be upset if my boobs shrank by half - unless of course the rest of me shrunk too and I got skinny along with it.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm, same thing happened to me, that pic was from 1925, i was over 29 inches long, but then i was exposed to gamma rays and left with a withered 4" green pockmarked gherkin.:tragedy:

oxygin85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you're interested, my dick is a bit magical I suppose. Since I laost length, i've gained a lot of girth in return. I am 8 inches thick when fully hard. I wanted to tell my doc but it sounds like such bullshit I doubt he'd do anything but laugh at me. :frown1:

A different question though. After jacking off, like 30 afterwards, my dick is biggest then, not before come but after. Is that weird?