Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys
Bit embarrassed to ask but maybe someone here know something about it..
I used to cum more and it was thicker and whiter now it's kind of transparent and thinner..
Anyone know what does it relate to? Maybe diet? Is there any way to work on this to make my cum thicker / whiter again?

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Make sure you’re drinking enough water, eating enough protein, and take some zinc. You’ll get thicker, whiter loads. Also, if you’re jerking a few times a day, then your loads will be lighter. Try edging and only bust once every few days. Nothing feels better than heavy nuts

felixohara

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sure you’re drinking enough water, eating enough protein, and take some zinc. You’ll get thicker, whiter loads. Also, if you’re jerking a few times a day, then your loads will be lighter. Try edging and only bust once every few days. Nothing feels better than heavy nuts

Thanks! I'll definitely try those, I don't jerk off everyday so I don't think that's it but I hope improving my diet will work

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
when I hit 50, my loads started getting smaller. They're at the point now where they're very small and just like water, SUCKS. still feels great but the visual is horrible - I've tried zinc and other supplements, nothing seems to help, damn age strikes again.

Reactions: 3403861

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm mid thirties .. my diet is perfect .. I'm dairy free, gluten free, no processed sugar, nothing fried. I drink a ridiculous amount of water every day, lots of protein and I'm active. I'm also noticing my loads are smaller, don't shoot as far and aren't as thick/white. Any suggestions?

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing I forgot to mention; do Kegels! Your pelvic floor muscles get weaker as you age so it’s important to give those a workout too. You should notice after a while your orgasms being more intense and forceful and may produce more volume

D

deleted817718

Once I hit my early 40s I started cumming less. Nothing else changed. Diet is the same, sexual habits are the same. Most importantly, it still feels great to cum, but there's definitely less of it. So it goes.
I’ve hit 40 this year and my loads are quickly heading the same way. It’s about a third of the amount it was a few years ago and it’s mostly clear and watery now. Not much point in trying to make it better as I’m not wanting children

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My loads have varied in average size over the years and this year my loads have gotten pretty big, close to where they were at when I was in my early twenties, but I had periods of time where I had small loads, and, when paying attention, the factors that seem to have made my load smaller were these things:

-Tobacco, caffeine, and cannabis consumption. When I was a heavy smoker i wouldn't spray as big loads, and when i was at four cups of coffee a day, I think that limited my loads. And a lot of cannabis in my system, enough to dry me out, would limit my loads. I quit tobacco a couple of years ago and cut both my coffee and cannabis consumption in half from where I was a few years ago, and I think this influences my loads being bigger again.

-Stress. I spray the biggest loads when I'm on vacation. I can barely cum just a few drops after a busy, laborious workday or even during a busy week. The more i relax, the bigger my loads are.

-Unhappy relationships. I find it true that when you're really attracted someone, you're going to blow a way bigger load on them or in them. When the relationship starts to go sour and you're not as attracted to them, your body will give your partner less cum.

-Abstinence from cumming. Everyone tells you to wait a few days between cumming if you want bigger loads, but the opposite has been true for me. The more often I cum, the more the muscles and organs that induce cumming seem to be exercised. It is almost always true for me that the second time I cum in a day, that it is bigger and sprays further then the first load. The times in my life when sex was the last thing on my mind and I only came a couple times a week, I barely came at all when I did. I cum multiple times a day now and my loads are bigger now than they were when I wasn't.

- Too much processed foods/lack of fruits and veggies. Watery, raw fruits and veggies are great for semen. Cucumber, celery, watermelon, etc.

- Cumming first thing in the morning, before getting out of bed. I believe that if you get up, get the blood flowing, and eat breakfast first before blowing your first load of the day, the bigger your load will be. If you give into the demands of morning wood and cum before even getting out of bed, not only will that load be small, the loads you blow for the rest of the day will be small. Trust me, eat breakfast first, then blow a load, it will be bigger and so will any subsequent loads you blow for the rest of the day.

Those are what I can think of at the moment.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted814719

In my late 60s, the amount of cum I produce in a "normal" session (masturbation or sex with wife) is less than in my younger years but not by much. I was never produced a lot of cum, usually about 1.5 teaspoons. Today, 1 teaspoon is my norm.

I do produce a lot more when I edge myself and ruin my orgasm. I'm usually good for 2 ruined orgasms before I have to cum. My ruined orgasms can produce up to a teaspoon in each event especially if I'm rubbing my taint or doing external prostate massage. Then when I finally cum, it's usually 1.5 teaspoons more.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...The times in my life when sex was the last thing on my mind and I only came a couple times a week, I barely came at all when I did. I cum multiple times a day now and my loads are bigger now than they were when I wasn't.
First of all, thanks for the rest of that post. But, on this point, specifically, do you think it really is cause and effect or common cause? In other words could something be causing both the lack of interest in sex and the smaller loads. You already mentioned stress, but that is know to work against the libido.

Reactions: dreambridger

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, thanks for the rest of that post. But, on this point, specifically, do you think it really is cause and effect or common cause? In other words could something be causing both the lack of interest in sex and the smaller loads. You already mentioned stress, but that is know to work against the libido.
yeah I think you're completely right. That makes total sense. Stress and environmental factors were all ready present when I was less interested in sex, which is recurring now, where I'm back on a swing of lower sex drive, and it's definitely because of what's going on in my life.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diet/hydration play a big role but on the other hand could just be getting older. Early 30s now and i don't produce near as much as i did in my 20s, i think someone else mentioned sex drive and frequency, in my 20s i was a bit of a slut, ready to go at all times with multiple casual relationships at any given time and could repeatedly produce very large amounts back to back and it was always thick

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cum has always been very white and very thick. I have pretty much always oozed out rather then shot. None of that has changed as I have gotten older, but the amount is definitely less, even if I haven't cummed in multiple days.

Rob1hallz

Cherished Member
Media
My load's not big and I usually dribble. But this morning I was playing with a pestle up my ass. When I finally came shot all over like I was 18

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age, health, and fitness. These are the main things that affect your sexual performance.

With age it's straightforward, everything declines as the years go by. You could slow it if you keep the other two good but there's no stopping or reversing it.

Also, I found from experience that certain illnesses could affect your performance substantially. I suffered a viral infection a few years ago and was bed-ridden for almost ten days, during which period I had zero arousal, obviously. After I recovered and started to regain my sex drive my load was nowhere near what it was. It took a few years to recover and I'm just about at the point where I'm very close to what it used to be, which I'm very happy about.