I used to feel pleasantly stretched but not any more

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have been with my boyfriend for a while now. He is about three inches longer than any of my previous partners, and much thicker too.

I have never liked him going "deep" as I find that painful, but enjoyed the sensation of being full and stretched, although I suffered the next day this was easily overcome by using lubrication. I don`t feel like that anymore though, at times I can hardly feel him inside. He hasn`t shrunk, so It must be me.

Has anyone else experienced this, if so any advice is welcome.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it normal to adapt so much you can hardly feel it?

Do kegels. They are exercises for your PC muscles that will help tighten up your stuff. Look up kegels on the internet and you'll find some instruction. Also consider ben-wa balls (a opic of conversation here lately), the will work those PC muscles too.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the advice, I do pelvic floor exercises anyway.

I suppose what I was really asking is that I now feel him less than I would feel a smaller penis. Is this due to stretching or using more lubrication? Has anyone else had this occur.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
use less lube and do more kegels.

it's kind of natural to get used to someone's size if you're fucking them a lot. kegels will tighten you up and less lube will add more friction. you might try taking a break from sex for a couple weeks to see if that makes a difference.

i don't know what else to say.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with my boyfriend for a while now. He is about three inches longer than any of my previous partners, and much thicker too.

I have never liked him going "deep" as I find that painful, but enjoyed the sensation of being full and stretched, although I suffered the next day this was easily overcome by using lubrication. I don`t feel like that anymore though, at times I can hardly feel him inside. He hasn`t shrunk, so It must be me.

Has anyone else experienced this, if so any advice is welcome.

How long have you been with your boyfriend?

We are trying to get to that point where my wife would feel comfortably stretched and hoping that someday her vagina will be as relaxed as yours.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I met him eight months ago, and slept with him two weeks after we met.

I`m not so sure I am more relaxed, I have talked to him and he thinks I feel the same. Its more like over stretching makes me numb, Its better when we havn`t had sex for a while. Fortunatly for me there is a lot more to good sex than a stretched vagina.