I`ve been a real ass

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t expect anyone to forgive me, i`m not asking for that, i just want certain members to know that i`m sorry for being an ass.
I let my frustrations on life out on certain members, probly because they have been the closest to me.
Believe me i`d much rather just od sometimes than go on with living, i`m trying to be strong for my family and lately i`ve felt like i`m a failure as a husband and a father.
So especially to sp, osiris, tk, and njqt466, i`m sorry for showing my ass, again i`m not asking for forgiveness, i just wanted you to know that i feel bad, now i have to live with the guilt of my actions.

lafever:cool:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, did you really show your ass? And I missed it? :wink:

Oh yeah, big time, it wasn`t the first time but i`m hoping like hell it was the last, i came onto lpsg as a virgin so right now i`m going through puberty.
I`m growing up with the help of certain mods, they`ve been cutting me off for my own good.
I guess they`ve takken me uder their wings, that or they just don`t want to see me chase a red ball out into traffic.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
lafever - you're going through some tough stuff at the moment - it isn't the least bit surprising you had a bit of a wobbler. I think this public apology is brave. Kudos.

Kink - the 2nd half of your comment was unnecessary - may I suggest you look up the word "magnanimity", you might learn something more than just its definition.

Red ball or blue pill?

Stop and breathe. Leave the computer and go into nature, be with people, open your doors to friends and family who you truly want to be with, not the people who think they should be.

Just slow down for a bit...

(and remember that when you're away from here).

Be kind to yourself.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are some people being so mean to Lafever? Haven't we all been through hard times before? Where's your compassion people?

Lafever, just chill. Maybe you should do as Jason says. A nice walk outside might be great. Do something nice for yourself every day.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
lafever - you're going through some tough stuff at the moment - it isn't the least bit surprising you had a bit of a wobbler. I think this public apology is brave. Kudos.

Kink - the 2nd half of your comment was unnecessary - may I suggest you look up the word "magnanimity", you might learn something more than just its definition.

You're comment is unnecessary. Have you not noticed a pattern of closed threads he's created? I'll stop now before I wreck this thread.. but don't be so concerned with what I observe happening.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are forgiven, it happens to the best of us myself included. :rolleyes:

What I find amazing is your endurance; :biggrin1: I would have given up the ghost after the 3rd page or so. :tongue:

Don't be so hard on yourself we all have issues, hard luck stories; and times of strife. We just deal with them differently. :rolleyes:

I learned to be a tad less vocal about mine many years ago when a dear friend, told me I was being way too melodramatic about a break-up. He was in full Barbara Streisand drag at the time, complete with make-up, nails and hair! When a drag queen tells you to stop being so melodramatic, it's time to check yourself. :tongue::biggrin1:

I don`t expect anyone to forgive me, i`m not asking for that, i just want certain members to know that i`m sorry for being an ass.

I let my frustrations on life out on certain members, probly because they have been the closest to me.

Believe me i`d much rather just od sometimes than go on with living, i`m trying to be strong for my family and lately i`ve felt like i`m a failure as a husband and a father.

So especially to sp, osiris, tk, and njqt466, i`m sorry for showing my ass, again i`m not asking for forgiveness, i just wanted you to know that i feel bad, now i have to live with the guilt of my actions. lafever:cool:
Oh for heavens sake, you said some dumb shit online, you didn't kill anybody. Get over it! :mad::cool:

I have a married, bisexual friend who is a recovering alcoholic and also has a personality disorder. You thought you had troubles, HA! :rolleyes: He frequently says things like you did, (Believe me i`d much rather just od sometimes than go on with living). It used to scare me until I realized he had no intention of following through with it. This is what another gay friend of mine calls being 'dramacidal.'

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are forgiven, it happens to the best of us myself included. :rolleyes:

What I find amazing is your endurance; :biggrin1: I would have given up the ghost after the 3rd page or so. :tongue:

Don't be so hard on yourself we all have issues, hard luck stories; and times of strife. We just deal with them differently. :rolleyes:

I learned to be a tad less vocal about mine many years ago when a dear friend, told me I was being way too melodramatic about a break-up. He was in full Barbara Streisand drag at the time, complete with make-up, nails and hair! When a drag queen tells you to stop being so melodramatic, it's time to check yourself. :tongue::biggrin1:

Oh for heavens sake, you said some dumb shit online, you didn't kill anybody. Get over it! :mad::cool:

I have a married, bisexual friend who is a recovering alcoholic and also has a personality disorder. You thought you had troubles, HA! :rolleyes: He frequently says things like you did, (Believe me i`d much rather just od sometimes than go on with living). It used to scare me until I realized he had no intention of following through with it. This is what another gay friend of mine calls being 'dramacidal.'

You`re right, i`d never hurt myself, i`ve got too many bills to pay, i wouldn`t want to leave that burden on my family.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You`re right, i`d never hurt myself, i`ve got too many bills to pay, i wouldn`t want to leave that burden on my family.

The thing to remember is that things always seem harder at the time they are happening. You may look back on this say even 2 months from now and smile that you thought it was so difficult. There is no point in ending life to escape a temporary problem. Permanent solution to temporary problem.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i always tell people to think before you type, maybe ittle spare you to make threads like these..:smile:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You would do well to heed FireAgate's words.

Apologies are all fine and good, but just as I would ask my children when apologizing I ask of you:

"What exactly are you apologizing for?

I am not so sure you know. A single attack is one thing, but three and one on my family (which as a man protecting his own family should understand, is almost unforgivable)? That is a bit more than a wobbler. Perhaps you need to go back and truly evaluate just what some people were saying and just how you treated those who were not attacking but trying to support you as you asked.

Apology warily accepted. Forgiveness? Not mine to give, as a person of faith just as I am, you know there is only one who can truly forgive. Forget, doubtful. Your actions caused hurt not just to me but to others I call friend, as I did consider you until a few days ago.

Guilt is a luxury for the rich. If one learns from the faults of the past, then one has truly learned the grace of forgiveness. I will continue to support you and Shani through prayer and I hope you understand suicide is no answer, but as for supporting you vocally? I can't do that any longer. I showed you respect and you spat in my face.

My one regret is that I tried to respect you as a person and it is all for naught.

This is the second time you have apologized to me. Get me once, shame on you. Get me twice, shame on me for being so stupid as to let you get me again. No more. Next time someone tells you to step away from the computer, maybe you'll listen rather than damage relationships.

If you are truly sorry, time will tell through your own actions.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would do well to heed FireAgate's words.

Apologies are all fine and good, but just as I would ask my children when apologizing I ask of you:

"What exactly are you apologizing for?

I am not so sure you know. A single attack is one thing, but three and one on my family (which as a man protecting his own family should understand, is almost unforgivable)? That is a bit more than a wobbler. Perhaps you need to go back and truly evaluate just what some people were saying and just how you treated those who were not attacking but trying to support you as you asked.

Apology warily accepted. Forgiveness? Not mine to give, as a person of faith just as I am, you know there is only one who can truly forgive. Forget, doubtful. Your actions caused hurt not just to me but to others I call friend, as I did consider you until a few days ago.

Guilt is a luxury for the rich. If one learns from the faults of the past, then one has truly learned the grace of forgiveness. I will continue to support you and Shani through prayer and I hope you understand suicide is no answer, but as for supporting you vocally? I can't do that any longer. I showed you respect and you spat in my face.

My one regret is that I tried to respect you as a person and it is all for naught.

This is the second time you have apologized to me. Get me once, shame on you. Get me twice, shame on me for being so stupid as to let you get me again. No more. Next time someone tells you to step away from the computer, maybe you'll listen rather than damage relationships.

If you are truly sorry, time will tell through your own actions.

I`m not apologizing to you, assuming is the mother of all fuckups.
I made that quite clear by saying in op that i do not expect forgiveness, that i`m sorry, that`s all, nothing more or less, just so you know, i could care less about you as a person or your family, i just wanted to say that i was sorry for me allowing you to let my feelings get the best of me to the point where my actions were what they were, basically for buying into your shit.
I do not believe for one minute that you were ever there to support me.
I do not need your prayers save them for someone else, you are not and will never be a friend of mine, if i led you to believe so, my bad.
You`re an ass to think that this was an apology to you, i`m simply sorry for letting you get under my skin.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m not apologizing to you, i made that quite clear by saying in op that i do not expect forgiveness, that i`m sorry, that`s all, nothing more or less, just so you know, i could care less about you as a person or your family, i just wanted to say that i was sorry for me allowing you to let my feelings get the best of me to the point where my actions were what they were, basically for buying into your shit.

I do not believe for one minute that you were ever there to support me.

I do not need your prayers save them for someone else, you are not and will never be a friend of mine, if i led you to believe so, my bad.

You`re an ass to think that this was an apology to you, i`m simply sorry for letting you get under my skin.

Lafever, that was wrong. :mad: Posts like that are why some people get angry with you. You need to step back, take some deep breaths and try thinking with a rationale mind. Everything you post is a negative/violent reaction to something that has happend to you in real life or been said to you online. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to come out of your corner swinging; it also doesn't mean they hate you.

I am in full accord with Osiris and his response it is rationale and makes sense, your response unfortunately does not.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
...... i just want certain members to know that i`m sorry for being an ass.
That's an apology.

So especially to sp, osiris, tk, and njqt466, i`m sorry for showing my ass, again i`m not asking for forgiveness, i just wanted you to know that i feel bad, now i have to live with the guilt of my actions.
Sounds like a huge apology to those 4 people...

I`m not apologizing to you, assuming is the mother of all fuckups.
That's a change of feelings.

I made that quite clear by saying in op that i do not expect forgiveness, that i`m sorry, that`s all, nothing more or less, just so you know, i could care less about you as a person or your family, i just wanted to say that i was sorry for me allowing you to let my feelings get the best of me to the point where my actions were what they were, basically for buying into your shit.
Actually, it's not clear at all... Read above, you apologised and now you are taking it back because Osiris chose to not listen to your fake-ass, half-hearted regrets.

And you are rude to speak to people like that, especially when they have taken the time to listen to your bullshit story, thread after thread after thread......

I'm sorry, those four people are much nicer than I and MANY other people on this board. Hell, I'm usually right up there being nice to people and even I DON'T believe your story or your regrets. You've come to a PENIS support group and you are asking for support. Fine. You are entitled to it. However, don't come to a Penis support group and be a dick.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I am in full accord with Osiris and his response it is rationale and makes sense, your response unfortunately does not.
And you, dear NJQT are wasting your time. It's not like he wants to listen. He posted this expecting everyone to giggle, pat his back and tell him everything is ok... then when someone did it.. he pouted like a child.

And in regards to your comment that his posts don't make sense, go back through his post history. NONE of his retorts make sense. His attacks on Osiris, TK, you, and all the other people, are random blather.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t have to apologize to be sorry for my actions, assuming is the mother of all fuckups.