I`ve been a real ass

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t care anymore, what`s the good of trying to be nice to someone when they use it to take a shit on you.
Fuck you osiris, from my heart to yours, i don`t need you or anyone else for that matter, bye lpsg.

lafever:cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good riddance. Although I doubt very much he'll go, I predict he'll say that his 'supporters' talked him into staying, but maybe by my having predicted that that avenue will have been closed. Here's hoping.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew his apology was not sincere because it was too hasty. He swings the pendulum from Pissed off to apologetic too easily. I was reading many of his original postings trying to get an idea of when he started to morph into a nutcase. I realized that many of his posts were attention grabbing threads and poorly masked attempts to share every detail of his personal life. I notice when well-intended posts were in response to his far fetched ideas, he would go off on them. The posters who told him what he wanted to hear would get a "Thanks so much for a positive opinion"

Let's face it, this dude wants nothing but praises, back patting and pity for his life and reprocussions that his decisions have befallen on him.

I'm glad to see the drama go, i, like everyone else here believe its not so good to be true.

Assuming is the mother of all fuckups im afraid!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When people start changing their original post on their help wanted ad because they realize they didnt pick the right venue to ask for charity, you know they know better.

This guy has been trouble and those who havent seen it yet, never will see it. I went from being pissed off, feeling sorry for the dude and being sad for him all the way back to being pissed off that he's still managing to gain sympathy all the way to the very "end"

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I knew his apology was not sincere ...
I'm glad to see the drama go...
This guy has been trouble and those who haven't seen it yet, never will see it. I went from being pissed off, feeling sorry for the dude and being sad for him all the way back to being pissed off that he's still managing to gain sympathy all the way to the very "end"

After reading through his posting history, as you did, they should see some very disturbing things. Especially in this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/1189556-post36.html

lafever said:
Looks like we`ll try and get her disability, we have found a way to keep her on medicaid until we figure something out, all i have to do is keep her pregnant, so as soon as we can we`ll try and do that.

Although his wife was in poor health and suffered a miscarriage this couple wants to quickly get pregnant again to get medicaid. He revealed this fact to lpsg and expected sympathetic replies. That and his trollish behavior to those who rightly objected to this course of action was truly astounding and appalling.

I wish that his apology had been sincere, but that was just wishful thinking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I read every post in that thread as it was happening, which is why i noticed the original post was reworded a tad to not appear so desperate. It was sad in its own way. And very time consuming to read if you werent reading it as it happened.

He discounted anyone else who shared their stories of similarity for being unsympathetic to his hardships because their situations were exactly like his. People who posted "positive things" got an immediate response with a ton of excuses as to why none of their ideas were valid. If someone posted a "pull you up by your bootstraps" kind of message, he went postal!

NJQT has helped me understand him a little better, but even as nice as she is, he couldnt pull her around on a string after a while. She might be nice but shes not stupid.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow. I haven't been following lafever's story but just catcing up on it quickly, it's deeply disturbing. The kind of support and help he seems to need isn't going be found on a web site, no matter how well-intentioned its members. I just hope he finds it someplace and more importantly, understands how much he needs to look.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lafever has pissed me off too...not directly.

I think he easily gets emotional.

He is a nice guy who is going thru tough times. I don't think he means any harm.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
http://www.lpsg.org/971905-post37.html

I am starting to believe that there is no girlfriend and you are making the whole story up. You may just want sympathy for no reason. You are also only telling us your side of the story...if it is true.

http://www.lpsg.org/971913-post39.html

Lafever is someone who is need of attention..you can tell that from his earlier posts ..he is very strange..i wouldn't be surprised at all if there was no girlfriend....he knows that people on here tend to pour their hearts out without evaluating a situation...and he is taking advantage of that..

Holy smokes! Arliss and mem0 had your number from last August!:eek:

LPSG's daily drama was sponsored by::friday:

Coca Cola, a refreshing soft drink for those special moments.

lafever:cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because we didn't mention it in threads previously doesn't mean we didn't have his number, there have been quite a fair old few exchanges of pm's regarding Lafever for quite a while.