I`ve been a real ass

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you tell someone that there is no way that their miscarried 4 inch, 3 month fetus looks like them?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that this has become kind of silly.

You don't have to forgive LaFever. You can think that he is a real A. He ticked you off with sentiments and all. But you have to look at him with a bit of humility and all. He may not have handled things in a manner in which may have liked but he did apologize.

You don't have to send him any cards. You don't have to be around him. Sometimes Southern gents aren't so gentle so he may not have known any better.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the way he flirted and told me he loved me, I wouldn't have thought he had a girlfriend... and I know I'm one of MANY women he talked to like that. :rolleyes:
True that girlfriend! I was shocked when he first mentioned Shani and her being pregnant because in all of his PM's and chats with me he came across as very much the single and unemcumbered man.

Of course by that point I was used to being lied to by men online; :redface: so my heart was hardened sufficiently to barely register a dent. I actually didn't consider that one of his infractions. :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He didn't apologize because he was sorry for his actions, he apologized because a few people had had words with him in private and because he realised he'd gone too far. He expected to throw out an apology, everyone would say ok and he'd behave for a week then be back to his old self. It didn't work like that hence the thread saying he was leaving.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
True that girlfriend! I was shocked when he first mentioned Shani and her being pregnant because in all of his PM's and chats with me he came across as very much the single and unemcumbered man.

Of course by that point I was used to being lied to by men online; :redface: so my heart was hardened sufficiently to barely register a dent. I actually didn't consider that one of his infractions. :cool:

Me neither. That's sad. *sigh*

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I knew his apology was not sincere because it was too hasty. He swings the pendulum from Pissed off to apologetic too easily. I was reading many of his original postings trying to get an idea of when he started to morph into a nutcase. I realized that many of his posts were attention grabbing threads and poorly masked attempts to share every detail of his personal life. I notice when well-intended posts were in response to his far fetched ideas, he would go off on them. The posters who told him what he wanted to hear would get a "Thanks so much for a positive opinion"

Let's face it, this dude wants nothing but praises, back patting and pity for his life and reprocussions that his decisions have befallen on him.

I'm glad to see the drama go, i, like everyone else here believe its not so good to be true.

Assuming is the mother of all fuckups im afraid!
And hotmilf fucking chewed me out for saying I'd evaluate the content of the post in the morning. What a nut.

are you serious??? If so, thats hilarious, if not, thats still hilarious!
Haha that is hilarious.

How do you tell someone that there is no way that their miscarried 4 inch, 3 month fetus looks like them?
Ew I don't want to know.

Miscarriage can be so traumatic that people may see and believe things others might not.