I ve got a queston about size corelation

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_eddierose, Feb 6, 2008.

1. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

Ive read a lot of different studies but they all say different things, does anyone know about how Stretched flaccid length correlates with Erect Length?

Ive heard that they match that stretched flaccid is bigger and that erect length is bigger?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

They do say that stretched flaccid gives a vaccurate estimation of size, apparently it's the way doctors measure.

3. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

Thats what I was wondering Because my Erection Length is longer.....hmm

4. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

But in case you're still wondering, here is what we know: When self-measured, the median length of a stretched flaccid penis is about 5.1 inches. For an erect penis, most studies come in at 5.5 to 6 inches. The average flaccid penis is in the 3.5- to 4-inch range.

Hmm theres one answer

5. sykray

sykray Active Member

Yes, a true erection is longer than stretched length. The average stretched length is about 95% of the average erect length. However, I guess than it depends how forcibly you stretch a penis and how elastic the penis is (elasticity decreases with age and differs from individual to individual). It could be as low as 90% for some men and as high as 98% for others. It also varies from study to study.

It is only used to obviate the social embarrassment of asking guys to get hard and then let you measure them.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

With a nice big fuckstick the size of yours why do you care? :confused::cool::wink:

7. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

Thanx! njqt466 I dunno just heard a lot of different opinions tryin to get a definitive answer I suppose : )

Draft saved Draft deleted