Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop with all this voting b.s. enough.
I early voted in Massachusetts. Took my nub of a pencil and filled in all the O's next to anyone with a D next to their name.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if you were serious or not, but even if not there are plenty of people who do indeed think this way. We all have our ideas of who we actually want to vote. Most of us don't really have faith in the democratic process. I certainly don't. I want to direct any of my activities that relate to American democracy towards the replacement of it with something more coherent.
Like what?

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on gr8. You didn't read my response. That said, Mr van mail guy has not been vetted by the FBI report as to what his motive was, but the Commie Network News was forst out with their perceptual slander.

Beside that, they haven't even revealed whether those devices would be even functioned. Have you seen them. I know a thing or two about this stuff and when I saw them I laughed.
Just the fact that you call CNN "Commie Network News" reveals you to be another ridiculous troll.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
same-here.jpg

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What's so difficult to understand? Modern democracy is wack. I don't want political decisions to be made by the masses who have neither the experience/education to make them effectively, nor the sort of investment of service, heritage, or property that would motivate them to choose for the strength of the nation rather than merely their own petty interests. As I develop as a worldly person, what energies I devote towards politics I want to be focused on that which will undermine liberal democracy and shift power back towards those who are more qualified to take informed positions on political matters, and especially those who value our Euro-American heritage.
Yikes. Sounds like Trump’s your man.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I voted early and against racism, hate and bigotry. I followed the advice of President Trump that a vote for Republican candidates was a vote for him and voted every for Democrat. I consider myself socially liberal but fiscally conservative, the current Republican Party represents neither of these values, instead they create divisiveness by inflaming cultural wars.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like what?

What's so difficult to understand? Modern democracy is wack. I don't want political decisions to be made by the masses who have neither the experience/education to make them effectively, nor the sort of investment of service, heritage, or property that would motivate them to choose for the strength of the nation rather than merely their own petty interests. As I develop as a worldly person, what energies I devote towards politics I want to be focused on that which will undermine liberal democracy and shift power back towards those who are more qualified to take informed positions on political matters, and especially those who value our Euro-American heritage.

Reactions: SonyToyo

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some families have been integrated members of this nation for multiple generations, and understand the Euro/Anglo cultural and philosophical foundations of the USA, and wish to honor and preserve this heritage. Others are less in touch with it, or not at all, and some even wish to undermine it. What I would like to see for our nation is a return to favoring that former perspective and rewarding it with enfranchisement, while subordinating the latter as undeserving of the same status.

So you’re just flat out advocating for taking away the vote from minorities who don’t sufficiently honor “Euro/Anglo” phillisophical foundations?

Putting aside how batshit racist that is, how do you even define and quantify any of it?

What the fuck is “Euro/Anglo” philosophy? And what philosophical foundations of the USA are you talking about? It’s apparently you cherry-picking which parts fit your personal opinions. Two can play at *that* game. The aspects of my white heritage I choose to honor include English representative democracy and Common Law. And The French Revolution and the Rights of Man and Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. Those are all part of our white heritage.

And, even in your suppposed system, how do you define “honoring and preserving”? How do you qualify who’s deserving of franchise? Are white people automatically enfranchised? Or only those who support the right people, or have the right amount and proper type of patriotic fetish-shit on display?

Reactions: MisterB

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some families have been integrated members of this nation for multiple generations, and understand the Euro/Anglo cultural and philosophical foundations of the USA, and wish to honor and preserve this heritage. Others are less in touch with it, or not at all, and some even wish to undermine it. What I would like to see for our nation is a return to favoring that former perspective and rewarding it with enfranchisement, while subordinating the latter as undeserving of the same status.

Please note that the poster's username translates to "asshole" in Greek. I'll just go with that, thanks.

Reactions: gr8gatsby

ou8my9x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I voted early and against racism, hate and bigotry. I followed the advice of President Trump that a vote for Republican candidates was a vote for him and voted every for Democrat. I consider myself socially liberal but fiscally conservative, the current Republican Party represents neither of these values, instead they create divisiveness by inflaming cultural wars.

It's believable only if you listen to the mass media or social media. Otherwise ask yourself, how many conservatives have assaulted democrats in restaurants? How many liberals have assaulted republicans in restaurants?

The libs create isolationism through classification. Republicans try to make people understand we are Americans first. Not sure how that's a bad thing.

I think the problem here is the misconception that the government is suppose to take care of us. Not true. We were founded on the ideology that we are equal yet individual. That means we succeed on our individual merit. When our government fails, it's because we fail as an individual society. Remember, we the people run the government, not the other way around, because we ARE the government.

Reactions: SonyToyo

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's believable only if you listen to the mass media or social media. Otherwise ask yourself, how many conservatives have assaulted democrats in restaurants? How many liberals have assaulted republicans in restaurants?

The libs create isolationism through classification. Republicans try to make people understand we are Americans first. Not sure how that's a bad thing.

I think the problem here is the misconception that the government is suppose to take care of us. Not true. We were founded on the ideology that we are equal yet individual. That means we succeed on our individual merit. When our government fails, it's because we fail as an individual society. Remember, we the people run the government, not the other way around, because we ARE the government.
I see a huge difference between a Republican and a Trumpublican, perhaps I should have made that more clear ... I'll be waiting on the next John McCain

Reactions: StormfrontFL

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Being vocal and disturbing a meal is not assault. I'd rather my meal be interrupted than have a bomb or anthrax mailed to my home. So to use your question, how many liberals have mailed bombs to conservative homes and offices?

Reactions: gr8gatsby