I Voted Today!

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think I missed the early voting in my state. I hated that I missed it. I’m not thrilled by the idea of waiting in a long line that runs down the street. Wish I did the early voting now.

If you're not sure about your state's election schedule than click on this link to find out more!

https://iwillvote.com

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted today and I feel great! Early voting rocks!

I am fortunate to live in a state where my vote may actually affect the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Either way - Go Vote!

I think I missed the early voting in my state. I hated that I missed it. I’m not thrilled by the idea of waiting in a long line that runs down the street. Wish I did the early voting now.

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Eh... you've already pointed out a reason why my voting would seem insignificant. In my case it doesn't apply just to POTUS, but all elections for officials are virtually no contest. So why should I bother?

Yeah, I get it. People in your position could make a good argument for doing away with the electoral college, because EVERY vote SHOULD matter.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I voted today and I feel great! Early voting rocks!

I am fortunate to live in a state where my vote may actually affect the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Either way - Go Vote!

For us too, already a DONE DEAL.

If you're not sure about your state's election schedule than click on this link to find out more!

https://iwillvote.com

Yep. and here are SOME LINKS I posted in the thread, "Republican Attack on the Right To Vote," which, curiously, keeps getting buried at the bottom of the stack, even though it is very much a REAL, ONGOING, and underhandedly ACTIVE right winged ASSAULT UPON THE RIGHT TO VOTE... and one that can ALTER the outcome of this election:

REGISTERING TO VOTE

1. State voting requirements can be found at U.S. Vote Foundation, located here.

2. You can register people to vote at Vote.Org, located right here.

3. You can not only register to vote at this site, you can check your current eligibility, right here.

How To Vote And The Deadlines You Should Know About | NBC Nightly News

PLAN YOUR VOTE: How to vote by mail and register to vote in each state

BETTERKNOWABALLOT.COM

The Best Way to Vote in Every State An extremely comprehensive guide to making sure your ballot gets counted, no matter where in America you live.

Shower Cap’s Fascist-Flushing 2020 Action Guide: HOUSE Edition - Shower Cap Blog

Shower Cap’s Fascist-Flushing 2020 Action Guide: SENATE Edition - Shower Cap Blog

Last edited:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We will be doing it as soon as the early voting polls open in our state. We rather do it in person to greatly increase the likely-hood of it being counted on election day, since Cheeto has been trying to suppress the mail-in ballots. Especially a concern being in a state that has a history of fucking up elections in the GOP's favor and that they have already done by having mysterious website issues during registration.

Media
Last edited:
Media
It’s been announced that today is the last chance for mail-in ballots in Wisconsin to be delivered via USPS and possibly be on time—courtesy of the Trump serving Supreme Court and the Postmaster General. Wisconsin is having up to 6 day delays on mail delivery, despite postal workers thwarting Trump’s designated stooge. The outstanding 320,000 mail-in ballots will now need to go to drop boxes or be walked in and personally delivered.

So much for free and fair elections in the time of a desperate President and the corrupt party that enables him.

Get going, Wisconsin!

Time to begin the process of cleaning out your gerrymandering disenfranchising Republican legislative houses and become progressive again.

Last edited:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I voted yesterday. Everyone needs to find out yesterday exactly what the law is in your state. In Wisconsin, voters would be wise to take in their absentee ballots rather than mailing them in.

In other states, it may be different.

The problem with this new concept that the state legislatures write the laws is that there is a second vital part to it. The judicial system has the responsibility to enforce it or rule on what the legislatures meant.

All of this garbage from the Trump Supreme Court justices are announcements of what they plan to do.

Biden needs to avoid a major gaffe. The early voting has to be counted doesn't it? Surely, a court would not rule that since early voters votes are counted last that no votes can be tabulated after midnight.

This has never been this way. In my state the official tally is a week or two weeks before the official tallies are due to the state sec of state. Until then, no one has officially won a race! We have had several years ago when the official tally was different from the AP tally election night.

Under this plan what happens if CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox and CNN do not agree on the totals?

And since when did the unofficial results take precedence over the official tallies which are usually several days later?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daddy Says:
fist2c2.png

Usually before election day I'm flaunting this in public, doing the "helicopter" to give people a gentle (or perhaps obscene) reminder. I end up with sore balls, and lost dignity, but it's worth it if just one more person votes. (Obviously, I have more respect for my country than for myself.) Sadly, this year my performance has to be virtual, but please vote for real.

Even if you live in a state that is so solidly red/blue that it seems rationally/logically/statistically impossible that your vote can make a difference,
please vote anyway. It sets a good example, and gives sorely needed moral support to those in a state balanced on the razor's edge. And besides, some of those down-ballot contests (Representative, Senator, State Legislator, Mayor, Sheriff... ) are less polarized, and often turn out to be just as important later.

Not Registered? In many states, it's not too late to register (on-line or in-person).

Confused? Have Questions? Need Information? Where's the polling place or DropBox?
Click on the link below, then select your state to get started:

how do i vote #election2020 - Google Search

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that all sates that have mail-in ballots, that the ballots come with a detachable stub with it's tracking number on it. Having read that over 10,000 ballots in my state, alone, have been rejected for not having a signature, or for "mismatched" signatures, and that at least one ballot drop-off box has been set on fire, I tracked my ballot until it was documented as being counted. I advise that you all do the same.

A/B

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Either way - Go Vote!

Eh... you've already pointed out a reason why my voting would seem insignificant. In my case it doesn't apply just to POTUS, but all elections for officials are virtually no contest. So why should I bother?

Reactions: Yes.No.Whatever