i wander how many ppl care

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Calebshung@Sep 14 2005, 07:17 PM
my 16th b-day is tomorrow the 15th of september so if u care leave a reply..i love u guys peace
[post=343328]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, we love you too. But I don't care enough to leave a reply. :bounce:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do, Happy Birthday! What is the big plan for the day...ready for a driving test like so many do?..or just laying low for the day? I had a memorable 16th birthday...I asked all my friends over for a swim party at my parents...in turn eack of this small group said they couldn't come...I was so bummed. Turned out they did a surprise party for me later that night. I was so not in the mood at that point...it felt over at the end of the day...all day I just kept thinking man, everyone said no. I decided that I wouldn't wait for anyone to make the occassion for me in the future. To this day I plan an event for me on that day.. If others join...great...if not..I treat myself. I have found this to help every birthday since. Anywho, Happy Birthday..life keeps getting better friend. Enjoy the whole dam year while your at it. :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to be the party pooper here, but ... Caleb, if you're just turning 16, what are you doing entering the galleries and leaving comments there? That kind of shit can get the site in trouble. Unless you're at least 18, stay out of the Photo Gallery!

Hummer

Just Browsing
Media
Happy B-lated Birthday!

Oh, I'm only 21, but I remember when I was 16 -- that was the golden year I was kicked out into this world! (got kicked outta home).

:)

Hope you enjoyed your Bday!