I wank every day what about u guys?

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah every day. In fact I edge every day which means getting very close and staying very close. And even though I edge every day I don't shoot every day, I extend it over multiple days on purpose.

Same here - love edging while in chat room.

Reactions: John1234

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I am in a relationship, wanking takes a back seat to actual sex; and even when I am not, I do not have the time or inclination.
Even then, not every freaking day

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah every day. In fact I edge every day which means getting very close and staying very close. And even though I edge every day I don't shoot every day, I extend it over multiple days on purpose.
can understand why you don't shoot every day, with a nice cock like that it might be a waste, magnificent beast, good for sucking I bet, now that would make you shoot! Sometimes I can edge for a few hours but then get overcum and have to let it fly, but I guess its always a bit more than I expect from a straight one off wank

BigBonerBulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this too Road - love it - and it seems to keep me with a "semi boner" when I'm out and about - love that feeling too - and the bulge it makes being all worked up like that for days isn't a bad thing either:)

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do this too Road - love it - and it seems to keep me with a "semi boner" when I'm out and about - love that feeling too - and the bulge it makes being all worked up like that for days isn't a bad thing either:)

I used to love edging over a few days but as you say keeps you semi and bulging, but that also meant I saw this really hot guy one time working on our copier at work, he was with a decent bulge too, but watching him, I started to shoot my load, had to run to the toilet ... decided not to edge over days as got too close and a few occasions...

But love to wank daily

D

deleted136887

At least once pd.
Mostly more.
Depends on opportunity.