I wanna break up with my boyfriend... coz he doesnt want to douche!!!

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He doesnt give a damn about shitting in my cock, I've talked to him about it, but he thinks its just a joke... he says anal sex should be natural, and bla bla bla...
are all bottoms like that?
when I go cruising they are clean at least :mad:

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that the thing i hate as a bottom, i dont like it, in my first timers as a bottom, that happened and i lost my desire for sex i stoped and couldnt continue, because i felt so bad.

A

AM_092

I bottom and i ALWAYS douche. Hygiene should be a top priority!

I don't want my shit on somebody's dick. And as "natural" as your boyfriend wants it, if something else pops out it's simply not pleasant for anybody.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that the thing i hate as a bottom, i dont like it, in my first timers as a bottom, that happened and i lost my desire for sex i stoped and couldnt continue, because i felt so bad.

At least you feel bad, and it was your first time... but he seriously laugh at the condom full of shit

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're still cruising, then wrap it for your own good!

If he's not sensitive to your needs after a serious heartfelt discussion then maybe it's time to reevaluate if you're truly meant to be in each others lives...If you can live with him dispite his lack of sanitation then maybe a condom is still the solution to use with him so you decrease the risks of uti's from him not maintaining a cleansing routine. It may be just the thing to make him rethink his positioning.

Last edited:

Even though I'm not gay, that's just really stupid of him. No one wants to see shit on their dick.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is this a bigger deal for gay guys? I dated a girl for a couple years who would take it up the ass.. only once every few months (which is still way, way more than any other girl I've been with - had a few false starts with other women but that's about it.) She never douched out or anything, but she would only want it if she felt really empty down there. I'd always finger her first and if the way wasn't clear it wouldn't go in there.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He doesnt give a damn about shitting in my cock, I've talked to him about it, but he thinks its just a joke... he says anal sex should be natural, and bla bla bla...
are all bottoms like that?
when I go cruising they are clean at least :mad:
WOW. i would too, if i were a top. Even though i am a bottom i am a virgin and plan to end that in 2 weeks and my biggest fear would be shtting on my bf cock. so i have really been reading up on douching and getting cleaned out. i want it to be a pleasurable experience for both of us. god how selfish, sick and inconsiderate of your bf pierceplace. sorry to read this and good luck man.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
me too i get paranoid and have some moments where im being fucked and not enjoying the moment because of that paranoia

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even before I bottomed, I would douche. I just felt cleaner and more presentable for my lover. I always thought my standards for personal cleanliness were high, but after reading this thread, I'm thinking they're not as high as I thought.

I agree with everyone else. If he's not willing to seriously consider this for you, maybe it's time to move on.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a playmate hasn't douched I just leave him with his pants around his ankles, get dressed and walk out.
No more play dates for him.

Shit isn't sexy.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dump him! It's a natural part of life so if it happens from time to time, then so be it and don't get pissed about it, BUT if it happens because he is too lazy to clean out - DUMP HIM! That not only is gross and a huge turn off, it is also unhealthy and exposes you to parasites etc. Dump him, and tell him why. He will learn when he continues to get dumped for the same reason! I am a bottom, I am always clean, it takes 10 minutes, you can even do it in the shower before.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, If you're gonna use the oven, you gotta clean it.
If sex and love making are an important part of YOU and YOUR part of a relationship, then perhaps if communication and compromising is not working out, looking for a clean garage to park your car is something you and he will have to consider.

Carl_XL

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just show him to the bathroom the next time he really needs to get fucked. help him out or give him some privacy. if he doesn't want to do it, you can have a talk the next day...

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a mixed opinion about this. If the bottom has time to prepare, then by all means, do douche and clean up before sex. As someone else said, this doesn't take long and all you need is small douch bulb. Or if you have a shower head on a hose, take off the head and use the hose and a little water pressure and do it in the shower.

Anyway, but sometimes real life gets in the way. As mostly a top, I am understanding of this depending on the circumstances. Sometimes you have a spontaneous fuck. Stopping to douche really kills the moment sometimes more than the risk of drawing mud. Sometimes, you have a really long sex session and all that jarring causes things to move along the bowels. You might be fucking an hour into it and get a surprise. I'm not one of these tops who expects a bottom to be on a clear liquid diet for 24 hours before sex. For fuck sake.

Any top who gives a bottom a hard time in situations like this is a total arse-hole himself. Grow up, if you're into anal you're going to get shit on your cock from time to time. If it happens, say "oops" and decide what to do from there. Decide to stop or take a break to clean up.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any top who gives a bottom a hard time in situations like this is a total arse-hole himself. Grow up, if you're into anal you're going to get shit on your cock from time to time. If it happens, say "oops" and decide what to do from there. Decide to stop or take a break to clean up.

Bingo.

I don't like the idea of shitty dick any more than the next guy, but if you can't handle getting dirty don't play out back.