I wanna break up with my boyfriend... coz he doesnt want to douche!!!

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Break up with him. he clearly doesn't care that it bothers you.

Yes these things do happen every once in a while but if this becomes a habit then its gross.

I try to do everything to make sure I'm clean and if i know that i may not be... (you can feel it) then i would not bottom that day.

Hygiene is important... not just for sex appeal but for health reasons too.

I'm sorry but i would drop him like a hot tamale.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes when i do bottom i make sure I am clean
the one time i was fucking a guy in the park and he shit on my dick ewwww i took off the condom went home and showered yup no clean ass no cock

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I saw a video where this happened. The top just kept pounding. I remember being so weirded out by it.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is just another version of FWPs.... no kids, not 'first world problems', FAG world problems.... sheesh.... makes me wonder how many of y'all are also participating in the fisting/prolapse/creampie/barebacking threads....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
whenever i bottom, i clean myself as good as possible. It's so embarrassing having a guy pull out and having crap on the condom... yuk

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it more unhealthy then the actual sex. Unless you use the purest of water you risk all kind of intestinal problems. Even treated tap water still carries certain things not all of us are immune to. one instance the deaths caused by the use of the neti pot in the south. Also tap water has enough clorine in it to kill off essential bacteria in your intestinal tract.