i wanna eat it

cumgobbler

Just Browsing
Media
so heres the thing, ive always wanted to eat my own cum but right as i cum i loose the urge. i read stories like this all the time yet the only time ive done i laid on my back but most got on my stomach. i know that i wouldnt have a problem doing it to someone else during sex its just that i wanna taste my own and enjoy it :tongue: i just want a description from you guys on the whole experience. your first time doing it. thoughts and tips.

TassadarWS

Experimental Member
Media
hmm...two ideas:
number one - the easy way

when you are near to the point of no return, lay down, lift your legs up and over your chest 'till you penis is above your mouth
you should cum in your mouth -> problem solved

number two - the harder way

try edging for a long time :)
if you do if you might be able to cum right into your mouth even if you're just laying on your bed. thing is that you might miss yourself or that i will hit your face but not your mouth - its fun, though ;)

hope this helps ^^

chance87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i too have always wondered how my cum would feel and taste in my mouth. Each time i j/o i say this is the load I will taste but after the fact I just clean up and go onw. Have always like the taste of my precum. I will try again tonight...