I wanna get a little longer.....okay, who doesn't?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Kevin7X6, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi guys. I'm wanting to pump mostly for length. I'm pretty happy with my girth...almost 6". The fact that I'm fairly thick is probably the reason that I'm wanting to get longer. I think that maybe it makes me look shorter than I am. Anyway...I want to pump but I'm not interested in getting a cock that looks like a football or in getting a donut...nothing against you donut lovers...it's just not my thing. I'm leaning towards a vacutech thickwall 1 3/4"X9" (that's what their site recommended) to start with. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated...:rolleyes:

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

If your girth is close to six inches, I would recommend a 2" diameter cylinder.

The chart at Vacutech suggests that you are at or above the size for an 1 3/4" cylinder: Vacu-Tech - How to Measure your Penis . The chart at Thunder's Place suggests the same.

I have a Vacutech thickwall cylinder, and I have been very pleased with it.

3. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Lampwick. Yeah...I looked at their chart and measured like they said to. I'm on the borderline between 5 3/4 and 6 so I was thinking the smaller one might be better for length??? What has been your experience? Am I going to get the donut look no matter what? Are you mainly looking for extra length? Has your size increased much since you started pumping? I hope I'm not being too personal. Can you be too personal here?!?

4. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I think you would be better off with the larger cylinder. Think of it this way. Circumference is pi x d (3.1415 x diameter). So a 1.75 inch diameter cylinder yields about 5 1/2 inch circumference. You're basically maxed out as you start.

Getting - or not getting - a donut is more a matter of usage than cylinder size. You get a donut from pumping at too high a vacuum or for too long a time. Donuts are not inevitable.

I have gotten both more length and girth since pumping (and incorporating other exercises - stretching and jelqing). My goal was to get what gains I could safely get. More length would be fine. More girth would be fine. Unfortunately, it is not completely possible to pick which one you get. Getting the larger diameter cylinder will not necessarily predispose you to girth development, or against length.

5. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks again Lampwick. I just took your advice and ordered a 2"X9" thickwall and pump from vacutech. I can't wait to get started. I'll be sure and post my progress on here if anyone is interested. :smile:

6. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Kevin

I've just taken delivery of their 2 1/4" tube, don't be shocked at how massive it looks when you unpack it. I'm a bit girthier than you, in fact my knob almost touches the inner tuber all the way around after I've pumped for about 10 minutes. I haven't noticed any gains at all yet, although it looks pretty big inside the pump. The best part I've found is that I've had no doughnut, no discolouration, no weird shapes, veins or fluid build ups.... so think their product is great. I worked upto the green line over a couple of days and now regularly do 3x or 4x 8 minute sessions at 5-7... which I find a comfortable stretch. Keen to get into more, but I'm taking it pretty slow because the last think I want is a weird looking wang! I've always been happy it's fully straight, perfect shape...

Let me know how you get on with yours.

7. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Uncut. Thanks for the information. I think I have the same attitude you do. I'm very happy with the shape and looks of my cock. I just want it a little longer. I want to take it slow and not do any damage at all. I appreciate guys like you and Lampwick taking time to help us new guys. Any tips or tricks you want to share are welcome. I think this is a great site already.(only been a member for a few hours) thanks again.

8. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Kevin:

A resource that you should be aware of is www.thundersplace.org . It's free, you won't get unwanted spam from going there or joining, and they aren't trying to sell anything. Registration is not open right now (it is due to reopen in September), but there are some public forums that you could start reading between now and then. When September arrives, sign up and then you will have access to the Pumper's Forum.

Let us know how the cylinder works out for you. Before you use it, you may want to do a little strategic trimming; you do not need to shave to get a good seal.

#8 Lampwick, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  9. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well mate, I think I'm a bit too new at this to have any worthy tips... but I make sure I give it all a good massage after each session... Stretching it a lot, and flattening it out, massaging any puffy areas. Also, I do some jelqing on and off during the day, just 50 reps at a time.... I know it's less than the 300 recommended, but I figure anything is better than doing nothing, I believe it helps with the blood flow. Get good at kegels, I think blood flow helps, not point getting bigger if u can't get it full of blood!

I just want to gain length, but if some girth comes as a side effect, so be it!

Hope you have some luck, the thick wall tube feels nice and solid to me, I got the top-end brass pump too. Let me know what you think of the 2" cylinder, it was what I was thinking I needed, but when I measured across the top of my wang it was 6cm across. I know you are meant to measure around, but I'm not a perfect circle, so was more keen to know if my maximum diameter was going to be more than the tube.

10. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, not trying to be a wise ass here, but wait until gravity starts to play its nasty tricks on your cock. It will get longer.
    If you try jelging or any other method, please take care, as you can do some serious damage to yourself.
    My advice, be happy in what you have.
    Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

11. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

you've made the right choice in deciding on vacu-tech,just set a routine of stretching along with pumping and you'll see results.

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have found that Vacutech's sizes run big. Sorry... but they recommended a 1.75" for mine, and I ended up constantly pulling in my nutsack. OUCH!

I later ordered a 1.5" and packed that out first, then moved up.

13. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, hopefully I won't have to order a smaller one to get started. I'm just a hair under 6" in girth now...so maybe the 2" will work. It should be here in a day or two, so I'll let you know.......

14. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks for the advice. you were right. I'm sure I would have been maxed out on the smaller tube. Just finished first session. What a feeling. I love it already........

15. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

16. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I am quite happy with my girth as I've been told I am quite thick (5-3/4" circumference) but wanted to try to gain some extra length. I ordered a 2" diamater Magnum Brand tube/pump kit because they said it would fit 90% of most men... According to my math I should fit into the tube but my cock must be a bit oval shaped or something because it's width across is 2" and if I am hard I can't fit inside the tube! This makes it nearly impossible for the penis to be stretched out because there is so much friction along the edges with my thick cock filling the tube even before I start pumping much. I guess I'll have to order the next size up.

Draft saved Draft deleted