Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks guys! I do like biking a lot, and it is my main mode of transportation at school. Maybe I will try to start biking to town (about a mile and a half) a few times a week.
That's a great place to start. Make sure you have a lock if you bring your bike to school and leave it parked. Want to get the most fun out of your bike? Keep your chain clean and lubed and inflate your tires to the indicated max. Those 2 things will make a difference with how fast you can go. The faster you go, the more exhilarating your rides will be. When you have more time on the weekends, go for a ride somewhere scenic in your area. Try and ride continuously for an hour; longer if you feel like it. When you're done, you'll feel great from doing it. It gets to be an addiction and you'll look forward to every time that you hop on your bike.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
IMO best thing you can do is lift weights. Grab a copy of Starting Strength and follow it. Squat, deadlift, bench press, standing press, pullups should be your focus.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, for your body type and the goals you are asking, the best way to go is circut training.

Since you dont want to bulk up, circut training will keep your heart rate up and train your whole body in one fair swoop. It will hit all your muscles, you will sweat, it will be over in 20-30 minutes. 3 times a week and you should be fine. It is fast paced so you wont get bored. But you do have to do the work before hand. Like, what rountine do you do? Do you have access to a gym? So you will have to look up circut training.

Looking at your body, it is very plain. I would look to put on some muscle. To get the "bubbles" as I call it. But this does require a huge commitment, lots of discomfort, and a dedication that goes beyond the gym. You have to learn about working out, nutrition, the way the body works. You have to plan out work outs, keep a log, modify it. You have to know about caloric intake, suppliments and viatmins.

Who wants to do all that? Well, the people who do look a certain way. And, when you do all that, the workouts are less boring because you know WHY you are doing them. Or else it just seems like you are doing repetions forever for no reason.