I wanna give you head

Tight_p1nk_4_hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You get in from work after a hard day and fall sleep on the sofa. Whilst ur asleep I slowly unzip your trousers reach in and flop out your thick cock. It looks so tasty I wanna wrap my mouth around it.

I start stroking it softly with one hand the other rubbing ur balls. I can feel it growing in my hands the head and shaft getting so big and thick. You wake up to the feel of my soft lips wrap around the head of your cock, you groan as my mouth slides all the way down to the base of your dick. I suck, hard. I start working my lips, pressed tight against your hard cock, up and down I can feel your big cock throbbing in my mouth.

You put your hand in my hair and force me all the way down, hard making me gag but keep forcing me. You love how deep I’m taking your big cock. You are so turned on you twist your fingers in my hair. Squeeze my ass and tits. Smack me. Pull my hair. Moan.

You stop thrusting and hold my head steady and tell me your big load is ready for my hungry mouth! I moan loudly to let you know I’m ready for it. You give three hard, deep thrusts and empty your balls into my mouth. Your big load fills up my mouth dripping off my lips and soaking my tits.

Reading this after waking up....made me sad I did not wake up to your lips on my cock!!!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You get in from work after a hard day and fall sleep on the sofa. Whilst ur asleep I slowly unzip your trousers reach in and flop out your thick cock. It looks so tasty I wanna wrap my mouth around it.

I start stroking it softly with one hand the other rubbing ur balls. I can feel it growing in my hands the head and shaft getting so big and thick. You wake up to the feel of my soft lips wrap around the head of your cock, you groan as my mouth slides all the way down to the base of your dick. I suck, hard. I start working my lips, pressed tight against your hard cock, up and down I can feel your big cock throbbing in my mouth.

You put your hand in my hair and force me all the way down, hard making me gag but keep forcing me. You love how deep I’m taking your big cock. You are so turned on you twist your fingers in my hair. Squeeze my ass and tits. Smack me. Pull my hair. Moan.

You stop thrusting and hold my head steady and tell me your big load is ready for my hungry mouth! I moan loudly to let you know I’m ready for it. You give three hard, deep thrusts and empty your balls into my mouth. Your big load fills up my mouth dripping off my lips and soaking my tits.

Wow! You are a great writer, turned me on!
Your pictures are gorgeous!

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

HonkiMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sounds like a good Sunday. Shouæd we do this every other Sunday perhaps, and if I REALLY like it make it every Sunday lol?

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I remember doing just that. It was so hot....Im sure very HOT for you both -:) Thx for sharing

Reactions: FinMe