I wanna know if I am right for this site

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as long as you can misbehave and avoid upsetting the TOS, you will make it.........
enjoy the live show Rick.. yr / everyones /cock is only secondary on lpsg.

says he, commenting wi gay abandon

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, the longer you are here, the more that you will realize that cock / ball size doesn't make anybody right, or not right for this site. Personality and effort determine that. Remember the words "support group" are included :wink:

However, in the regards to size, you definitely fit into the "Large Cock" portion :biggrin1:

Welcome :smile:

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For this site, it's more about what's between your ears than between your legs. Confident, intelligent people really like it here.

I have to concur! I was terrified when I signed up, thinking I would be spat at for not being hung like a horse, and yet I have enjoyed my stay something fierce!

If that makes me one of those "confident, intelligent people", or that I am surrounded by them, I leave for someone else to decide :)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to concur! I was terrified when I signed up, thinking I would be spat at for not being hung like a horse, and yet I have enjoyed my stay something fierce!

If that makes me one of those "confident, intelligent people", or that I am surrounded by them, I leave for someone else to decide :)

If you're not there yet, you're clearly on your way!! :biggrin1: