1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

I Wanna Pop My Bi-cherry

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by biguy8773, Oct 23, 2008.

1. biguy8773

biguy8773 Sexy Member

Albums:
    Hi guys, im 18 and i know im bi, but ive never been with another guy before =[ i really want to get with a young bi or gay guy around my age, you guys dont even have to do anything for me, i just wanna suck your dick and maybe get fucked in the ass. if you are between 18-25, have no STDs/STIs, and live in or around Passaic County (NJ), Bergen County (NJ), and Rockland County (NY), please give me a shout on this thread or private message me. we'll exchange numbers or something and hopefully hook up friday or saturday :biggrin1: suck you soon boys :wink:

2. B_pinoyurge

B_pinoyurge Banned

goodluck... for sure, it's the start of a wonderful life for you

3. 8060

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1: Hey, man, you came through the door knowing exactly what you were lookin' for.

You left directions and everything...Welcome to LPSG!

4. polish44

polish44 1st Like

im from bergen countyy private message me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice