Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make it part of a series.

First entry: They meet and they flipfuck.

Second entry: They test their abilities on a bottom (Kurt Wild if my fave)

Third entry: Barrett Long (or another top of near prowess and size) tests their abilities AS a bottom. But then turn the tables on their top and make him bottom for both of them.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or even Matt Hughes, Trevor Yates and Ralph Woods...so many feet of cock in one room!

Or better yet:

MATT HUGHES

VS

CASEY WOOD

VS

TREVOR YATES

VS

RALPH WOODS

With guest referee Kurt Wild, who doubles as the bottom used in the bottom competition.

It'd be a contest of the giants. Test their ability to top (each other and Wild) and bottom, masturbate, give/get handjobs, and various muscle-boy stuff (weight lifting, situps, et al).

There's four of them, so they could do brackets.

And then do another contest with four well-hung daddies. And then winner of the first contest (Twink) and the second contest (Daddy) goes one on one.

lifterbill

Cherished Member
Media
There is a scene with Barrett Long and Casey Woods. Barrett lets Casey show his big dick a bit and then takes Casey apart. Casey clearly struggles and is very glad when the ass ripping is over.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a scene with Barrett Long and Casey Woods. Barrett lets Casey show his big dick a bit and then takes Casey apart. Casey clearly struggles and is very glad when the ass ripping is over.

mmmm sounds good. Which film???

Barret Long's Amateur Hour. There's a short clip on ManX10. They've also got Long's Amateur Hour scene w/ Kurt Wild (it's a very sloppy BJ but no anal) and some other hot stuff.

And what little I saw from the clip, it was AWESOME!

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Barret Long's Amateur Hour. There's a short clip on ManX10. They've also got Long's Amateur Hour scene w/ Kurt Wild (it's a very sloppy BJ but no anal) and some other hot stuff.

And what little I saw from the clip, it was AWESOME!

I think Barrett was actually impressed with how big Casey is! He even said he was intimidated!

MODERATOR EDIT:
**For discussion of Matt Hughes please visit his super thread.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.