I wanna sex a lot...

hoon8719

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had been dating with one guy for all most 2years, but we just broke up 3month ago, because I had back to my country. I didn't tell him that I was going back again because I wasn't sure to coming again. but after I came U.S. again unfortunately I found out that he got a new bf. I was very upset and sad even I went his house at very late night lastweek. but he kept saying that he loves me but he can't broke up with his bf...and I was very drunken and he was too. and I was very upset and trying to him broke up his bf...omg!!! I was very drunken and couldn't remember whole situation. but I realized that there is nothing else I can do right now, except just for waiting... but after that I got a new bf too..but I don't think that I really love him so much like my ex. I cried over a lot=( :sad6:
and even I started to use facebook again but I blocked him because otherwise I'm gonna look his facebook out everytime. but he blocked me too....so sad and I want to stop crying but I can't...now my loneliness is killing me and I still believe in him......I can't show him up to my real feeling....because I was act like very coooool but I'm not...really! I'm exhausted and painful...

but now I'm getting problem that I've been sex a lot with any guys lately
even now I'm seeing someone... I've sex with my first ex, and his friends and I did it with other friends and when they drunken they called me to have sex with them but I couldn't refuse. even though seems I was very scared of sex a lot...sometimes I'm crying while having sex because just sad and am not really happy! they gave me a smoke(marihuana) so I felt better...and I can't stop bymyself right now....because I'm very lonely now.......what should I do? right now?:confused:
sorry for my bad english which isn't my first language:biggrin1:

Last edited:

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are using sex like drugs, alcohol or food is used to make you forget your pain.

when you have a lot of sex, you are so absorbed in looking for it, chasing it and having it and remembering it so that you don't think about your ex.

people drink alot for the same reason, they are so drunk, they can't feel their pain.

Last edited: