i want a big cock to please my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 91rex, May 20, 2010.

1. 91rex

91rex New Member

hey everybody. me and my girlfriend love eachother very much but i feel i do not satisfy her as much as i would like to. im 18 and so is she. would love to see what people think about that. should i wait till i am older? this is one of my biggest fantasies to see a bigger cock pleasure her

2. 91rex

91rex New Member

187 views yet no replies... =[

3. gti26

gti26 Member

Albums:
    any pics?

4. 91rex

91rex New Member

=[ not yet... tommorrow!!

5. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would throw my hat in, but I suspect you are on the other side of the pond :(

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Why not, if you have a buddy that you both like who has a big dick. It's not necessarily an easy bill to fill.

7. twotimes

twotimes New Member

Albums:
    Cool, SPH.

Too bad. Your girlfriend mocks your TINY penis to everyone. I bet she talks about it with the hung lover she's hiding from you. How could you ever hope to please her you pathetic loser. Imagine the way she giggles with her girlfriends when she tells them all that you don't have anything close to real equipment downstairs :frown2:.

I bet your girlfriend's mother knows, and is ashamed of her daughter for selecting such an inferior mate. You should let your girlfriend know how beta you are immediately, that will make her happy. She will appreciate that you are honest and care enough about her to accept your true role in her life.

Everything will be ok. Stop trying to force your ultimately useless penis on her as if she would enjoy it. You know she's being satisfied elsewhere anyway. If you're a good boy maybe she'll let you snap some photos of her being penetrated properly, by a real man. Someone who can make her sore in the way she craves. Someone who makes her ache for days, and daydream about the privilege of bringing pleasure to someone so endowed. Daydreaming even as you speak to her about whatever inconsequential rubbish is on your mind, as if she cares for anything besides her lover's perfect, rock hard erection.

:yawn:

8. palmboy

palmboy New Member

Albums:
    Whats the fascination with SPH? I just can't imagine getting pleasure from someone embarassing me.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I didn't detect any desire for small penis humiliation in the OP. :confused13:

10. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

So in your mind what is big? Gotta number?

11. maxcok

Gold Member

Is this something she wants? Is this a gift you want to give her? Is she unsatisfied in some way, and you feel that it's because of your size? Are you projecting this onto her because you feel inadequate/inferior? Is this a fantasy you want to fulfill for your own reasons? I think you need be honest with yourself and think very carefully about why you want to do this.

Penis size is grossly overrated as far as women are concerned and obsessed over by guys. Stop thinking you need a big dick to be a man and make a woman happy. You don't need a big dick to rock her world, in bed or otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised to learn she is perfectly happy with you and your dick. In any event, bringing a 'hired gun' into a loving relationship will more likely than not invite trouble. Personally, I would advise against it, especially at your young age.

#11 maxcok, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  12. maxcok

Gold Member

Dude, that was totally uncalled for.

13. MDMA2001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha I agree, BRUTAL!

14. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Not really. In fact, I am thinking of cutting and paste-ing that to every thread that starts out like that.

One of my guilty pleasures on this site is calling out other peoples bullshit. My track record is pretty good. People will ask a question a certain way to diguise what they really are trying to ask. I call them out. Then, at some point, the truth comes out.

This sounds like one of those threads. And if I am wrong, Ill be the first to admit it and sincerly apologize.

15. Linfoi

Linfoi New Member

It's not about how big your equipment is: it's about how you use it. Google search or something for different techniques you can try.

16. Alex_Delarge

Alex_Delarge Member

Yea that was really mean, but kinda funny to read.
    Dude your cock is probably not an issue, how big is your cock anyway? Unless your tiny it's likely not the issue. Also you could still be growing, I was a late bloomer and I grew more than a full inch after 18.

On the other hand if this is a fantasy you both share I say go for it. It's not that an uncommon fantasy that couples have. If you both get turned on by the idea of it I think you should get a dude with a big cock to smash your girlfriends pussy really hard while you watch

17. lokiau

lokiau New Member

Albums:
    DUDE, wait don't do it now if ever. There is a lot more to sex than cock size espcially when your 18 there are heaps more things to do. Try some toys even big toys depending what she is up for.

The fact is your too young to handle this kind of thing and it will ruin your relationship IMO. Fantasy is just that Fantasy never as good in reality

18. maxcok

Gold Member

Yeah, I see a lot of bullshit on this site too, and I've got a pretty good detector. I don't read the OP that way at all. He seems to me entirely sincere, if young and a little naive. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until and unless he proves otherwise.

19. 91rex

91rex New Member

its my fantasy guys im 6.5 inch but i just want to see her have sex with a bigger cock

20. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    To each his own I suppose. Your fantasy is not an uncomon one man. The thing is, sometimes it is best just to have your fantasy and keep it that way. There is nothing wrong with you guys talking about it and pretending in bed. Many couples do it, and that is safe and healthy. I worry that doing this in real life will introduce more problems into your life than if you just simply ingnored it. Threesomes and cuckholding are all over the internet and are discussed on this site several times a week. I have known people who did this and most of the time it wrecks the relationship once it is done. These relationships were well established and involved experienced adults who thought they were ready. None of us can stop you from doing it and none of us blame you for trying, but all of us can promise you that this is a highrisk game. I think you guys should go buy some toys and find some movies and have at it. You will keep your girlfriend and your self respect that way. 6.5 inches is on the higher side of average and would please most any woman if you use it right. Look before you leap youngman...................

Draft saved Draft deleted