I want a boyfriend with a huge dick!..now!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so tired of the whole dating process. I am so longing for that cute, tall and sweet guy with a huge dick.

It's so hard finding guys where i am from who can even relate to the finest specimens i see here in the gallery of LPSG.

And when I even hint about my preference for big dicks...they all believe I am in it just for the sex..

No i am not!!!! I just want to fall in love with a guy whom I can satisfy untill kingdom come and he me....

Tell me...do i need to come up with some scheme to get a green card to the US or something?...because it looks like all the finest ones..are there :wink:

end rant...:mad:

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I think the hung straight Dutch guys need to message you!

I can think of quite a few BIG Dutch guys on here. Just have to search the members galleries and profile surf a while you'll find some big straight Dutchies on here. :wink:

Might post something in the Personal ads on here to see if u get any good responses.

Good luck in finding the bf. :smile:

*Edit-Uhm you might want to enable messages (you have private messages DISabled), it does help to have someway to connect with people on here who might have a large penis., and that is what you're looking for.

Last edited:

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look at my cock in my gallery and tell me if I am big enough for you--I'll marry you!!!(if you like my cock that is)I can fuck for hours deep and hard!
I am so tired of the whole dating process. I am so longing for that cute, tall and sweet guy with a huge dick.

It's so hard finding guys where i am from who can even relate to the finest specimens i see here in the gallery of LPSG.

And when I even hint about my preference for big dicks...they all believe I am in it just for the sex..

No i am not!!!! I just want to fall in love with a guy whom I can satisfy untill kingdom come and he me....

Tell me...do i need to come up with some scheme to get a green card to the US or something?...because it looks like all the finest ones..are there :wink:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hee thank you x704..i forgot about that!

and cumtogether....yes lets seal our marriage right here haha ;-)...nice cock!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL actually America is so big that there are only small, sporadically placed pockets of big dicked men. From my years on this site I think the UK and Australia have a large quantity of large cocks.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check me out...I'm from Holland. Big enough for you? Or do you need bigger : O (size queen ;))

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL actually America is so big that there are only small, sporadically placed pockets of big dicked men. From my years on this site I think the UK and Australia have a large quantity of large cocks.

Yes, the Brit Dick is legendary.

Nelson's Column. Big Ben. Do you think the names of our most famous landmarks are coincidence? No! We are proud and shameless in our recognition of the penile stature of the men of the British Isles. Or 'Big Dick Isles' as it has come to be known.

We are a hardy nation, facing extremes of weather on a daily basis (mostly extreme cold). Weather in which a normal penis would disappear.

Furthermore, there is very little sun in the UK so we cannot "play in the sunshine" as other people do.

Because of this, we have developed large penises to play with and while away many a masturbatory hour.

Thank you for your recognition of the Brit Dick :smile:. We 'salute' you :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, the Brit Dick is legendary.

Nelson's Column. Big Ben. Do you think the names of our most famous landmarks are coincidence? No! We are proud and shameless in our recognition of the penile stature of the men of the British Isles. Or 'Big Dick Isles' as it has come to be known.

We are a hardy nation, facing extremes of weather on a daily basis (mostly extreme cold). Weather in which a normal penis would disappear.

Furthermore, there is very little sun in the UK so we cannot "play in the sunshine" as other people do.

Because of this, we have developed large penises to play with and while away many a masturbatory hour.

Thank you for your recognition of the Brit Dick :smile:. We 'salute' you :wink:

LOL! What a great bid for attention. I love it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EmJay -

There are about 16.5 million people in the Netherlands.
1/2 are male or about 8.5million
1/3 of them are in the date-able age group or about 2.7 million
90% of them are straight or about 2.4 million
1/2 are single - 1.2 million
1/2 of the single guys are losers and not date-able - 600,000
1% or 6000 of them have really big cocks.

EmJay, looking at your photo, you should have no trouble sampling that 6000.

And if you ever get to the US... we can work on the numbers here.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

So, you need a cute, tall and sweet guy with a huge dick who can relate to the finest specimens here on LPSG.

Is that true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLz8u7Utg0&feature=related