Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My new fuck buddy asked me to piss on him next time we get together. I really had no idea he was into it. It’s not something I’m into but if some one asks me to piss on them I will. He also asked me if I had ever pissed inside some one’s ass. I had done it a few times and actually liked it. He really wants to try it, so next time we hook up I promised to fill him up.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's way hot. I've been able to piss though a hardon since my early 30s, and added this little number to my repertoire about three years ago.

I recommend that the top drink as much black tea as possible (I like mine tepid, but iced would work, too, obviously). A couple of quarts and I'm pissing all night.

Keep in mind that, although urine is sterile, this is still unprotected sex, with all the caveats that should be applied when discussing such things.

Reactions: diver6
A

AM_092

Might sound yucky, but could feel good...
I haven't tried it though :(

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It may not sound like much fun but I can tell you it's HOT! I love to piss in a guys ass. It's kind of a catch 22 for me because I can't pee when I'm hard so I have to stuff my soft cock in his ass. But just the idea of pissing in his ass gets me hard again.

Reactions: wslover and diver6

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may not sound like much fun but I can tell you it's HOT! I love to piss in a guys ass. It's kind of a catch 22 for me because I can't pee when I'm hard so I have to stuff my soft cock in his ass. But just the idea of pissing in his ass gets me hard again.

Practice makes perfect, you know. It took me years before I could, then many more before I figured out what to do with the skill.

Reactions: diver6

alientaskforce

Just Browsing
Media
did you steal this from Howard Stern? Seriously, in the book "Miss America" he writes that we went into a chatroom and a gay guy came on to him. As a joke, Howard Stern wrote, "I want to piss in your ass!" he said the other guy groaned. HOward was freaked out that hte other guy was into it, and he left right away.