I want a tattoo.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to get a tattoo. I want to get a half arm tattoo because I'm joining the Air Force and they don't allow a tattoo that can't be covered by uniforms. I want something that covers part of my back and the half of my left arm.

Any ideas?

Work with me people! No stupid crap. Tribal stuff is okay but not super-complex tribal graphics. Anything would be helpful.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why get one if you don't know what you want? Tattoos should have a meaning, after all they are an expression of your individuality..or atleast they should be. Now days, kids are just getting tattoos just because they think it will make them look "kewl" :rolleyes:

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want one just to look "kewl". I want one because I have for years and I don't know what to get. I don't have kids or a wife to get their name on me. I just want something that looks nice, but isn't obnoxious.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't want one just to look "kewl". I want one because I have for years and I don't know what to get. I don't have kids or a wife to get their name on me. I just want something that looks nice, but isn't obnoxious.
Well the only thing I would suggest is something like your zodiac sign or something that relates to you and means something to you, ya know? I don't know you so I can't really suggest anything but that "zodiac sign" and maybe some beautiful symbols around it or coming out of it..that would be nice :smile:

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real nice, drumstyck.

People follow his and gymlad's examples, find pics of what you think are good tattoos and post them. I just want ideas and opinions.