I Want A White Guy

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello lpsg.org, i haven't had a relationship for a long time (3yrs) and I recently been thinking about it and I want one with a white guy. IDK what it is, but I really want white man to top me, i dont care how big he is he just has to be masc with a nice face and body. So to all my vanilla peps out there, how can a blk bottom get with a white top?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, for starters, you can show pics of your supple, smooth back tapering down to your round, firm, high-riding ebony ass! A little sweet inspiration, as it were..:biggrin1::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Geee what timing, just when i was wondering if there exist black guys with sexy bodies that'd be willing to get topped by little ol white boy like me.

You really made my day with this thread :biggrin1:

But we live on different continents, I'm not sure I'd be the right person for a serious m/m relationship and furthermore... you seem even more masculine than me...

But still thanks for writing the topic, I feel a lot better now :smile:

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I'll bet it's frustrating for a well-endowed man such as yourself needing to be topped and everyone asking YOU to do the fucking!!!! Great smooth body, dude.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello lpsg.org, i haven't had a relationship for a long time (3yrs) and I recently been thinking about it and I want one with a white guy. IDK what it is, but I really want white man to top me, i dont care how big he is he just has to be masc with a nice face and body. So to all my vanilla peps out there, how can a blk bottom get with a white top?
Be patient with a body like yours and a cock like that, you should have no troubles.

Reactions: Zhuren

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks everyone, i guess that i just live in the wrong state (Georgia). So maybe next summer i will do some traveling :)

And I'm glad that i could make your day @ Joseph

aproud1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
white guy here. where in ga? and btw..nothing hotter than topping a guy who is significantly more endowed than you!

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know, dude. I've been to Atlanta once or twice. Plenty of guys of many ethnicities would be all about you, I think. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking from experience, the way that I met one of the best white guy tops I have EVER had, was at the gym. We glanced at each other in the shower, struck up a conversation, talked in the parking lot, and exchanged numbers. He then told me that the thing that he first noticed about me was my "fine ass", and from then it was all good! Another one I met at the gym was when we both noticed that we both don't wear underwear. We struck up a conversation in the locker room, and went straight back to his place where we fucked right on his living room floor in front of his balcony window! (HOTT!) My suggestion is be aware of all glances and subtle hints, you never know who might be interested!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, your pics are hot as hell! Ironic that a big-dicked guy such as yourself is looking for a top man, but wishing you luck! Would think there are a number of white top men that would love to oblige you, hang in there, I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
heh your even bumbing this thread?
Well I don't know, it's all about luck already to find the right person... You have to be on the look out heh