I Want A White Guy

georgiabass14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really? Unless they're honestly foreign (and even then, I doubt it), people are people, and unless you're just generally blind about these sort of things (which is a valid excuse) the looks and hints people give transcend racial boundaries. What is different, though (in my opinion) is what different races find attractive in each other.

ck1x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really? Unless they're honestly foreign (and even then, I doubt it), people are people, and unless you're just generally blind about these sort of things (which is a valid excuse) the looks and hints people give transcend racial boundaries. What is different, though (in my opinion) is what different races find attractive in each other.

But I think that's just it! There's definitely a divide when it comes to attractions and tell all signs between cultures. I personally had this one experience with this really good looking white guy at work that would flirt all the time with me. (Grab my thigh and ass and everything.) But when I showed him that I was interested in him as well, he kind of just shyed away! (I find this sort of behavior in most of the white men I meet though) It's kinda sad that in this day and age, it's still kinda the taboo thing to date out of your race. Which is why most black men looking for white guys won't generally meet them by chance just walking down the street. You either have to result in some dating site, a gay bar or club to find someone...

georgiabass14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That just sounds like the guy is a tease, plain and simple (let alone that I don't even know if he was straight). If he does it to everyone, you're not that special. I know black people who do that because I happen to be one of those people. Then again, it could be that he just doesn't take to being confronted directly, and likes the chase. Lots of variables. That's why it goes beyond race to me.

Since I don't have the opportunity to just randomly meet hot guys of any race walking down the street, and then date them, I can't empathize. Most people get dates from websites, bars, and clubs, because concentrations of homo-populations are generally hard to find if you don't live in a metro area.

Besides, I had the most luck meeting white guys at school, so unless Sh0n goes to Clark Atlanta or Morehouse, he shouldn't have a problem at all. Atlanta is Gay Mecca in the south. It sounds like his problem might have more to do with shyness/social awkwardness than anything else.

And my point about looks goes to that. If he has a more urban style than anything, he's going to have to be more proactive in letting the guys know he's gay, because a lot of white guys will just assume he's straight or dl, which aren't going to help his cause. Unless he's using A4A where everyone seems to love that stuff.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That just sounds like the guy is a tease, plain and simple (let alone that I don't even know if he was straight). If he does it to everyone, you're not that special. I know black people who do that because I happen to be one of those people. Then again, it could be that he just doesn't take to being confronted directly, and likes the chase. Lots of variables. That's why it goes beyond race to me.

Since I don't have the opportunity to just randomly meet hot guys of any race walking down the street, and then date them, I can't empathize. Most people get dates from websites, bars, and clubs, because concentrations of homo-populations are generally hard to find if you don't live in a metro area.

Besides, I had the most luck meeting white guys at school, so unless Sh0n goes to Clark Atlanta or Morehouse, he shouldn't have a problem at all. Atlanta is Gay Mecca in the south. It sounds like his problem might have more to do with shyness/social awkwardness than anything else.

And my point about looks goes to that. If he has a more urban style than anything, he's going to have to be more proactive in letting the guys know he's gay, because a lot of white guys will just assume he's straight or dl, which aren't going to help his cause. Unless he's using A4A where everyone seems to love that stuff.

Well currently I reside in Augusta, and I not really "urban," I dress like a skater, got a B.S. in Biology and working on obtaining an MD. This means that the majority of the people that I meet are white professionals (which turn me on)

georgiabass14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then you really shouldn't have a problem. As far as I know, there are a lot of gays in Augusta, and if since you're in a school environment, it's really going to rest on the signals you send, if not many of the people around you are out. You're still going to have to overcome the 'intimidating' factor that most black guys get unless they're lighter in the wrist.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But it seems that everyone here male and female are in a serious relationship, engaged, or married. And what type of signals should i be sending out?

georgiabass14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhh. That is a problem if everyone is coupled. You'll have to be bolder in your flirtation. Even if your friends (gay and straight) are coupled, they might have friends that are single that you'll just meet at get-togethers or other casual events . Pretty much all those basic things in putting yourself out there. Also not seeming so intent to have a white guy, let alone a guy at all helps. No one wants to feel objectified for their skin color.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello lpsg.org, i haven't had a relationship for a long time (3yrs) and I recently been thinking about it and I want one with a white guy. IDK what it is, but I really want white man to top me, i dont care how big he is he just has to be masc with a nice face and body. So to all my vanilla peps out there, how can a blk bottom get with a white top?

Some white guys are extremely handsome. I go to a college where the whites and the Hispanics are majority, and I noticed a couple of white kids who had decent bodies and beautiful faces. And also there are a couple of tall good looking white kids. I wish I could jerk them off, and play with their dicks. LMAO !!!

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some white guys are extremely handsome. I go to a college where the whites and the Hispanics are majority, and I noticed a couple of white kids who had decent bodies and beautiful faces. And also there are a couple of tall good looking white kids. I wish I could jerk them off, and play with their dicks. LMAO !!!
I wish that i could do the same :D

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i didn't know there were black guys that wanted to get fucked by white guys.. I thought that only the reverse existed..

Oh, you'd be very surprised. :wink:
As a versatile kind of guy who has a thing for vanilla, there have been many times where I felt the need to "give up the goodies". And there's plenty of black bottoms out there especially in the big cities. Never had a problem finding what I wanted in New York or in Boston, regardless if I felt as if I wanted to top or bottom... or both during those rare occasions that I'm lucky enough to find someone who is truly versatile. :tongue: :biggrin1:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What attracts you to white guys? I think white guys are very handsome too.

Why thank you bthegreat...as a 'white' person... i'll take that as a compliment (even if it wasn't specifically directed my way)
I think it's the allure of the 'other' that gets many 'races' (for lack of a better word) going... For instance i think that you and ShOn and VB are incredibly good looking...although i haven't seen ShOn's face pic, it's his 'nubian' 'carved-of-obsidian-rock' body that gets me going.
And as for VB and yourself...well it's VB's heart and sould in his posts (coupled with his gorgeous face shots) as well as your pics and sincere posts that do it for me.
But as i was saying....i think it's the curiousity within many of us that drives us to seek something other than what or whom is in our 'neighbourhood' ;)
Examples of beautiful black men to me are (i know that these examples are celebrities largely because of their looks despite their abilities in their respective arts) Tyson Beckford, Trey Songz, Jamie Foxx, Taye Diggs etc ad infinitum...
But apart from being 'good looking', for me it's also how they translate across their particular medium.
While i wouldn't be able to tell you how they are as individuals without really getting to know them.....they definitely 'seem' like truly beautiful souls too....oh and yeah i wouldn't mind being your TOP or any of the names i've mentioned in my post either. ;)

"i love sam_solo26" and sometimes imagine him as a black bottom.....

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Hi shOn,
im Will in San Diego.
Im here for YOU.
I hope that you will keep my wyldwill@aol.com so we can get to kneo more about each other etc.
You are a god and im here to SERVE as you need...
Looking forward to hear form you soon,
Sincerely,
Will

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well i have gone to a majority white school my entire life, and although there are some good-looking black guys i just want a white guy. I love the hairy legs and arms with just a little on their chest. I like my white guys with a country accent and a UGA hat on lol.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well i have gone to a majority white school my entire life, and although there are some good-looking black guys i just want a white guy. I love the hairy legs and arms with just a little on their chest. I like my white guys with a country accent and a UGA hat on lol.

Hey shOn, i'm a white guy but i don't have a country accent? would i do in a pinch? :biggrin1: