i want an older woman!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree also, I started to get my groove on at around 30. Most men are sexually ripe at around 35 ( and on)

xx

Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spolied Princess - When looking for a realtionship I agree with you 100%.

However I am looking purely for sexual partners as I already have the man who I gave my heart and soul, my life partner.

With young guys when you want just sex, it is often a whole lot of trouble. They get emotional and possesive ( I am generalizing again, most not all) .....so in my swinging life ...young men are a no go. I just want their bodies for a night, not a years worth of drama.

xx

Honey

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Older women are perfect companions for a young man to get his first piece!
They are beautiful, extremely sensual and capable of guiding you smoothly through your first session! I strongly recommend it! My first time was with a woman 30 years older than I was at the time and she was simply gorgeous and spectacularly erotic !

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a complex man. I can be a gentle lover one minute and then the next minute get out my handcuffs and be into very rough sex and don't care what kind of pain she is feeling and fuck her till she passes out screaming. She has begun to like this more and more and will pick a fight with me just to have me do this. So it is game we play she never knows when this going to happen. I have more energy than i had twenty years ago. I am very demanding sexually and need my dick sucked daily. I find that a woman over 27 years simply lacks the energy and cant keep up with me .:cool: :wink: :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wondered about that too, HazelGod. A woman of 25 may be older than him; but I doubt she will have the sexual experience and dexterity of a mature woman like myself. njqt466 :tongue:

Am I the only one laughing at the notion of twenty-something women being considered "older?"

In my mind, 25 or 26 is just about the time girls start getting a handle on who they really are...at least those that are ever going to do so.

(And I'll head off the misogynist accusations at the pass and assert that most guys don't start getting their shit together until 29 or 30...and those are the ones ahead of the curve.)

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will now never go with anyone younger than 30. I prefer experience and an easy going sexual realtionship over youth these days.....plus I am sick of teaching men how to be a good lover. I want someone to blow my mind!!!

Hey Honey, not all younger guys are beginners and needing to get taught. I don't blame you for getting tired of that. Definitely the first couple times I had sex probably wasn't my best performance but if the guy is paying attention he can learn and get good. Like I know a lot better now how to use my cock and I can stay hard longer too. I'm only 23 (24 tomorrow) but I've been with around 15 women and a lot of them older than me. Now I don't think I need anyone teaching me and I would rather just blow her mind like you said. I've had a couple of older women tell me they were surprised I'm good in bed because of my age. Still one the hottest things ever is with this woman I fool around with who is 42 y/o and told me the sex with me is the best she's ever had. Like I said I don't blame you though, just saying a young guy can still rock a woman's world if he knows what he's doing.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Had to log out of Kcee's account! Sorry...
Now, I meant no offense to the "young bucks" on here. You guys are AMAZING in more ways than one. You definitely have the "tools" to get the job done! It would be a lot of fun to be the teacher!
DeeDee xxxx
like i said please..please..teach on baby (lol) show me how to use my"tools"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting how the older women are picking the younger men and how the older men are picking the younger women................:cool:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut - This older woman isn't picking younger men to bed ...I don't think alot of the women that commented here do either :) In fact the main response here from women has been noyoung guys. xx

I like older guys, my hubby likes it that I am 9 years his junior......although I do wear him out!!

x

Honey

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I have always preferred older men. However, when I hit about 35 I realized that the men my age and older only wanted women in their early to mid 20's. :confused:
It was only then that I started to consider younger men as having relationship potential. njqt466

Very interesting how the older women are picking the younger men and how the older men are picking the younger women................:cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Not for the reasons most of the younger men here has suggested as why they wish to be with older women, most of the men I have dated have been some degree younger than me. I suppose I never really thought about it. If they were mature in their outlook, then they were ok with me. I have not been a trainer of younguns however! LOL!

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I have always preferred older men. However, when I hit about 35 I realized that the men my age and older only wanted women in their early to mid 20's. :confused:

Even if DeeDee wasn't my wife, women over 40 would still be my first attraction. I LOVE experienced women. There is something very sexy about a women that wants to be with you when you know she has had plenty of other guys in her life. Women in their 40's don't want to just have sex...they WANT an orgasm! Actually, they really demand it! I find that very arousing. I love the challenge of making love to a woman that expects to be satisfied. And sadly, according to my wife, most of her friends are NOT satisfied in the bedroom.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut - This older woman isn't picking younger men to bed ...I don't think alot of the women that commented here do either :) In fact the main response here from women has been noyoung guys. xx

I like older guys, my hubby likes it that I am 9 years his junior......although I do wear him out!!

x

Honey
Oh i was reading some of the responses from some of the woman picking older men. That's great. Are society is so complex today it is who you are compatable with. I have so much respect for you girls and look forward to your opinions on everything.:cool: :smile: :wink:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, go for it. In fact, I'd suggest that you narrow it down a bit further. Find a recently divorced woman in that 35 - 40 range. Even better if she was married to that one guy since, say high school. They will absolutely fuck the shit out of you. And they are pretty willing and pleasantly surprised when the opportunity comes up. In fact, a lot of them are kind of worried about their desirability, so you making a move on them raises a lot of positive emotions on their end.

Another benefit of that model fits right into the LPSG ethic. If you are truly above average and she has been with only a few guys (due to the long monogamous reltaionship), they is a real chance that her reaction to your cock will be pretty memorable - enthusiasm, trepidation, whatever. That always gets me going.

When I was in college I had a summer fling with the really hot mom of a friend's girlfriend. I knew she was kind of struggling with household stuff, so I just showed up one day and asked if I could mow the lawn. That evolved within a couple trips into "so, is there anything else that needs done around here?"

Good luck.