I want citizenship

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you Americans advise would be a good part of your country to look at?.

Climatologically and culturally, the Pacific Northwest (the west sides of Oregon and Washington) is likely to be most familiar and comfortable for someone from the UK. Or, at least, friends from the UK have told me they found the region to be the most attractive part of the US.

How do you suggest i go about it?.

Visit Seattle or Portland and judge for yourself.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Climatologically and culturally, the Pacific Northwest (the west sides of Oregon and Washington) is likely to be most familiar and comfortable for someone from the UK. Or, at least, friends from the UK have told me they found the region to be the most attractive part of the US.

Visit Seattle or Portland and judge for yourself.

Thank you SpeedoGuy, much appreciated.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, for years i have had enough of the UK and have wanted out, i am quite loyal to my country,unfortunately, the country in alot of respects does not afford the same loyalty and is getting worse.

A lot of people, friends, work collegues have gone to Australia, Spain, Cyprus etc, i quite like the USA, the people seem cool and i feel comfortable when i have my vacations there.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Come to Kentucky.... it's in the middle and I'm here :wink:

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol... um it's amazing how a thread can completely run off topic.

If nowhere in Europe takes your fancy then NZ is one of the easier "western" countries to get into. It's also really close to Aus, and once you have NZ citizenship you can go between the two as you please.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, for years i have had enough of the UK and have wanted out, i am quite loyal to my country,unfortunately, the country in alot of respects does not afford the same loyalty and is getting worse.
A lot of people, friends, work collegues have gone to Australia, Spain, Cyprus etc, i quite like the USA, the people seem cool and i feel comfortable when i have my vacations there.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
First what do you do for a living? Certain states and regions within states are known for certain careers. If you are an actor, model, or musician don't consider anything other than New York City, Los Angeles, or Hollywood. Unless of course you do country music, in which case you need to move to Nashville, TN.

Do you have climate needs? Prefer the mountains to the ocean? Do you like having four distinct seasons, or will just two do? Do you drive? Do you want to drive in America? Most of the United States does not have mass transit. So taking a bus or train to work is not an option. Do you like seeing and socializing with different types of people? By that I mean different races, ethnicities, and religions. If so, then stick with the states that touch the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. Except New England, as a rule most of your brown skinned peoples of the world do not like cold weather, and we don't settle there unless there is LOTS of money to be made.:biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
First what do you do for a living? Certain states and regions within states are known for certain careers. If you are an actor, model, or musician don't consider anything other than New York City, Los Angeles, or Hollywood. Unless of course you do country music, in which case you need to move to Nashville, TN.

Do you have climate needs? Prefer the mountains to the ocean? Do you like having four distinct seasons, or will just two do? Do you drive? Do you want to drive in America? Most of the United States does not have mass transit. So taking a bus or train to work is not an option. Do you like seeing and socializing with different types of people? By that I mean different races, ethnicities, and religions. If so, then stick with the states that touch the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. Except New England, as a rule most of your brown skinned peoples of the world do not like cold weather, and we don't settle there unless there is LOTS of money to be made.:biggrin1:

Wow, great food for thought there, thanks NJQT :smile: