I want her moaning and not yawning

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lpsgnoob, Nov 5, 2008.

1. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

hey , i don't have much experience so i just want to know something. Do girls moan only when the penis is too big, or is it because of orgasms???

There are some girls that are quite in bed, why is that?? is it just them??
    Are there like some loud girls and some quite girls??? All the ladies with experience have you ever moaned in bed with average man (5incher) ??
    coz when i wanna be with a girl i want her to moan and not yawn!!

help pleasseee

and yaayy obama won =D

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Wow, man, girls are ALL different.

It's more about them instead of you.

And I think women in general are more turned on by how you treat them and how you focus on their pleasure in bed rather than the size of your cock.

Be creative and play in bed, and try different stuff with them just for fun. You'll get a reputation as a sensitive, creative, hot lover!

3. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

thnx for the advice man!!

4. meerin

meerin New Member

Sometimes I am quiet because I'm concentrating on all of the feelings and I have had a very good time in bed with a guy who was slightly less than 5 inches.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Well, like everyone else has said, all women are different. Personally, I moan when something feels good, regardless of what that may be. We don't even have to be having sex. A larger/thicker cock doesn't make me moan anymore than any other cock. However, if the sex itself doesn't feel good, then I won't be moaning - but that's regardless of cock size. I've had amazing sex with guys that were average and even a bit below average in the endowment department. :smile: In fact, one of my least pleasurable sexual experiences was with a guy who measured about 9x5! So size isn't everything!

#5 IntoxicatingToxin, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  6. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I've been with a girl that- in the 6 months we fucked... She didnt moan... ONCE. And she barely ever came in the course of a night. Then a few months before that I was with a girl that all she did was moan and cum all fucking night long.

Alot of pleasure comes from you asking questions and you guaging what gives her pleasure. You should learn all you can about gspot and clit and whatever anatomy (and it helps.. a little) but, frankly, you don't know shit until you've had sex alot, like 20 times (and you gotta ask her questions and figure it out to even get to that point)

Take from that what you will... But I was flabbergasted at the difference between the two girls... One was like a stone and one was like a wild sensual and sexy lover.

7. 7x6

7x6 Member

Women are all different, some don't moan.

For my girlfriend sex is all about penetration, sometimes she refuses foreplay and just wants my cock forced into her but even she sometimes has her biggest moaning orgasms from a bit of impromtu oral on the couch. I've known other women who are so into oral, fingers etc. that I think they could take or leave the actual cock, so never assume you will always be judged on your performance, let alone cock size.

In sex like everything else, we are all the product of our past. Mine consisited of a couple of one night stands that I learned almost nothing from, a 12 year relationship (including a 10 year marriage) with a woman who was much more experienced (despite being 4 years younger) but with hindsight, rather prudish. I've gone from being at best average to, if I say so myself, fucking good in bed (at least surprisingly good for an old, fat geek), all since the age of 40!

If you are worried about your size and lack of experience, read up on oral sex tips (I read a wonderful link from here a few months back, basically summed up what i've spent years learning and was very well written, wish I could find it for you), for most non-size queens I reckon it's worth more than a couple of extra inches.

8. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

ty guys =D

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

some are quiet some are really, really ... I mean really loud.. like you have to beg her to be quiet...

10. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

You mind if i ask your age?

11. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

12. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

i knw i i dnt have much experience for a 20 years old, im a very shy guy =(

13. Typicaltool

Typicaltool Member

I'm 20 and have no actual experience as far as I've never penetrated a woman. Don't worry about it, girls prefer you to suck at first and learn, than to have slept with 1000 women before her. At least girls that really care about you and aren't just sleeping with you for a one night stand.

14. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i can't speak for any other women besides myself. For me, it's all about how a man is making me feel. I can hardly help the moan - it's not a yell but the sounds just come out as i feel the pleasure. There have been times i don't make sounds and that definitely signifies, for me, that i'm sort of board or preoccupied with something besides the cock inside of me. Moaning is not something i fake - would come out sounding bad.

in terms ofthe size of the penis, doesn't seem to matter overall, it's how the man uses it and fingers and oral. Sometimes the large ones are too big and hurt:eek:. Though i love the challenge:smile:

The best thing you can do is ask the girl what feels good and be open to her ifshe moves your hand or leads you - she's not telling you you're not good enough, she's making it better for both of you.

I've been with men who make no sounds and it's disconcerting for me - i like the feedback quite frankly. keep that in mind too hun.

15. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Oh god yes I hear you there badgirl!
    One of my partners was silent during sex and it just killed my enthusiasm for sex with him.
    I admit at the end of our time toghter I had enough of the silence (even after talking to him about it) and what can I say the devil rose in me and I bit his cock ...of course just to see if he could make noise.
    A yep he seemed to have no problems.
    But LSPGNOOB,
    I'm sure you won't have a problem in that area.

16. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

hehe ty everyone, and dw i sure wont be silent =D

17. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    It totally depends on the woman, some are very vocal others not. It can change too such as after she gets more experience and comfort with a guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted