I want it all!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stretch, I'm beginning to believe it will never stop. After years of hanging out on this board, I now take a week or so off just to hope it all comes to a DoubleMeatWhopper-like ending while I'm gone.

But, no such luck. I now just feel sorry for the dude behind the fake persona.

Rocky, take your thread back, man.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know Hung Muscle. It's hardly on my radar, but he did do his bullshit deflection thing again, but this time using me. Make a semi accusation retort, but not quite, skirt around it for a while, make a puerile insult i.e. you have to know how to read, a sidekick is almost always guaranteed to pop in, and the ridiculousness continues.

I know he was trying to insinuate the validity of my photos to deflect attention from his own, as always, but he doesn't really want to, or can he get into it to far. Actually it's the first time anybody has actually ever come close to doing that.

This is rather silly but I'll bite this time and call you:

I've consistently added new photos over the years to my gallery, My cock has a very distinctive curve that makes it obvious that it's the same one in every photo, you can see my face and cock together in two of my photos and one is of my cock hard in front of my laptop watching one of the vids Wild Honey had posted here, which you can see on the screen. (Just on a side note: I miss her. She was extremely hot and very cool):smile:

So:

Either ante up yourself Monster or get the fuck up from the table and let somebody else play.

Really sorry for the hi-jack everybody, and especially you Rocky. Not my usual style. I promise I'm done. Now back to our regularly scheduled program :smile:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back the show, how is the voting done? I don't watch the show so I don't know how it's done.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My intent and purpose for this post senor was a mere joke, that's why I put the wink in there, of course Rocky is a good looking dude but, he took it wrong and then the yahoo's had to jump in.

Monster, the whole problem started here, with this gratuitous insult.

What's up, man?
This could only cause trouble.
You know that.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, anyway, this reality show only shows in America? If we can vote in the UK, you'll have my vote!

Getting back the show, how is the voting done? I don't watch the show so I don't know how it's done.

Probably either calling or texting I would imagine... maybe on the internet!?

LOL, ditto dumbcow. I felt like my request was lost in the shuffle.
Really Bull we would love to cast a vote for you.

Yeah, this is the American version of the show, so I'm fairly certain it only airs here.

Generally, the show is like American Idol in it's real-time voting style. An episode will air (less than a week, I believe, after they've taped), and at the end of the challenge/episode, 3 of the weakest models are put up for the vote...America votes that night, and the model with the least votes goes home in the next day or so. This is when the taping of the next episode begins...a model goes home, and the show continues on until the next vote. It's a tad bit confusing, but fun when you realize what you're seeing on the television was taped 3 days prior.

The voting is done via calling, texting, and I believe, possibly, online.

Thanks for the support, guys and gals! It'll definitely come in handy if I actually make it onto the show. :tongue:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rocky, my better half used to cast some reality shows. Be a little bit outrageous and cocky for this one. That's what they look for on this show -- in addition to kind of unusual good looks. I think you have the second box checked, but just don't come off as inflexible, too all-American preppy looking, or boring.

Thanks a ton for the advice, Hung Muscle!! :biggrin1:
I'll keep it in mind, definitely.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretch, I'm beginning to believe it will never stop. After years of hanging out on this board, I now take a week or so off just to hope it all comes to a DoubleMeatWhopper-like ending while I'm gone.

But, no such luck. I now just feel sorry for the dude behind the fake persona.

Rocky, take your thread back, man.

Another thread down the tubes

Hmm... perhaps someone should just make a "Fake Police, or, Beheading the Monster" thread and keep all the debate there? Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm... perhaps someone should just make a "Fake Police, or, Beheading the Monster" thread and keep all the debate there? Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

There are at least 3 "Monster Slaying" threads. They are too insane for me, which says alot.

I don't watch these shows, but if you point me in the right direction then I'd vote for you bro.