I want more experience with chicks...HOW!?

Sup guys.. i know i know...i'm a pretty good looking guy and have a nice size dick, but how do i translate these attributes into gettin LAID by more chicks? I just get all nervous around them, well, until i get a lil liquid courage in me. any tricks or tips? ladies, any recommendations on what you'd like to see me do if we were in the same bar/club?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
bars or clubs may not be your best solution. but if that is your social scene try to go easy on the booze. just be nice and say hi and start a conversation. most ladies are aching to have somebody just be nice and start up a conversation. nothing heavy at first. most ladies will give you plenty of signals if you aren't sloshed and can pay attention.

D_Clarice N Flaytable

Experimental Member
Media
Ok I agree with Tgirlsrgreat... but also you need to drop the cocky attitude, the majority of us girls can not stand a guy with a cocky attitude its a huge turn off. Its fine that you feel your good looking and you know you have the goods but dont bring that out in the bar/club because you will have girls running the other direction.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People of both sexes appreciate a subtle confidence (not arrogance) and a good listener; you cannot be a decent conversationalist unless you really listen, take cues from, and respond to what she has been talking about. Keep eye contact as much as possible.

The more you make it about her, the more appealing you'll appear. When responding to her points, try and keep your references on your thoughts and feelings rather than anything materialistic. This helps increase your depth of character and substance in her eyes; she'll have all the time in the world to discover what a great car you drive or where you live or how you earn money. I know that these are all great American ice-breakers, but I also know that they are the marks of a shallow and insecure braggart.

Unlike many here, I have no issue with meeting people in bars; I've been doing it all my life and have had many successes. But remember the venue: if it's a meat-market, expect shallow and empty conversation devoid of intellectual exchange; a sports bar, for instance, might be much more interesting and give you both a ready-made spring board to interesting conversation. Limit yourself to a coupla beers and avoid the sloppy-drunk chicks (especially those who've been going since Happy Hour and haven't had a chance to "freshen up").

Lastly, don't be afraid of exchanging numbers and arranging for a follow-up date (dinner always works). A second chance to become better acquainted (away from both your friends and hers, as well as other distractions and challenges) is often the best way to really know someone, learn her interests and talk about some of yours. Lunch dates sometimes work even better, because of natural time restraints you may find it easier to focus.

Good luck.

Thanks for all the advice and all, but i suppose i should ask the ladies...
when u see a guy that you're interested in and make eye contact, what would you want him to come up and say to you, without you getting all bitchy and acting all uninterested all of a sudden? I've tried all sorts of approaches, but wanna know what works best for you girls.

Thanks for all the advice and all, but i suppose i should ask the ladies...
when u see a guy that you're interested in and make eye contact, what would you want him to come up and say to you, without you getting all bitchy and acting all uninterested all of a sudden? I've tried all sorts of approaches, but wanna know what works best for you girls.

'' Without getting all bitchy and acting all uninterested '':rolleyes:really?.Since that's how we act according to you.What's the point of giving you any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Awww c'mon! Is that really what i get for being honest, from my own personal experience and perception?! But i see my point is all of a sudden exemplified in your response.. ;-x Geez...throw a dog a bone here!

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Listen to the ladies, pay attention. But not to what they say, but rather what they do. The two are often in conflict.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Intelligence helps and based on the way you're speaking, you have a lack of it. You were given great advise and it's up to you wether you choose to take it or not.

You want play...shut up and listen. Simply the less out of your mouth the better. I can't see many women being attracted to your attitude at all. I think you started this thread just to get a rise and not advise.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a total stranger makes eye contact, I think all I would expect is a smile. Don't be coming up to me unless you have made eye contact for many days like this. And in the meantime, be checking out every little thing I do, what I am interested by, who I am already friends with, whether I have a man already, and so on.

It is best to meet women whom you have something in common with, and where alcohol is not a factor. Be friends or members of a common interest club. Strike up an interesting conversation about what you see in the museum, the books you are checking out in the library, the produce at the market, once you both have 'seen each other around' for many days!

Real women are something to wank about until they are actually comfortable with you and know you are safe and reliable. Skank women who go with someone strange when intoxicated are not worth the effort and will teach you all sorts of bad habits too.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intelligence helps and based on the way you're speaking, you have a lack of it. You were given great advise and it's up to you wether you choose to take it or not.

You want play...shut up and listen. Simply the less out of your mouth the better. I can't see many women being attracted to your attitude at all. I think you started this thread just to get a rise and not advise.

yeah, sounds like you like to open mouth, insert foot and don't know it. Maybe these girls get all bitchy and uninterested because they don't like what you are saying. That's why I act that way...

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, don't call them chicks. THEY HATE THAT! :)

Yes, you should call them "Luscious Popsie."

I'm honestly struggling with the same thing now. What I am slowly (and painfully) learning is that while confidence is good, it is more important to put yourself out there. You have to engage people, smile at them, chat with them, show them you are interested in them. This can be everybody from your barista to the county clerk.

Sometimes, you'll have an opportunity to try something else, like ask them out. DO THIS! The worst that can usually happen is they say no, but then you haven't really lost anything. If nothing else, you might have inserted a flattering ray of sunshine in someone else's rather drab day.

And a lot of this is just practice, making dealing with people second nature. I think THAT is where a lot of confidence comes from, is feeling like it is easy and effortless. And people notice when you make it look easy and effortless, it's sexy, it's powerful.

Anyways, that's what I've seen. And I'm a shy wallflower who in the last 5 months has asked out several random people. For the first time. Ever. Good responses, nothing came of it. And now I feel a tad more confident. Even if they don't go out with you, having them blush a bit is a kind of reward.

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
'' Without getting all bitchy and acting all uninterested '':rolleyes:really?.Since that's how we act according to you.What's the point of giving you any advice?

be fair, there are girls that act like that. i think a big problem is that that is really discouraging n it overshadows successful interactions. d roc might be biased but i find it hard to blame him.

as far as his attitude goes, can't say i can tell enough about him to say whether hes just an asshole or a nice guy who is genuinely frustrated