I want my balls to hang lower

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend with natural low hangers and hung like a mule. People really stare at him at the gym. I think someone hit the nail on the head - that low hangers (big cock or small) is a sure sign of masculinity to many people.

B_jarod_johansen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys, yes, if you look at my pictures they are almost all of my sack hanging loose and low. Many have asked me this question: do your balls get tight? OH yes, they get tight and get high and tight with a thickening of my scrotal sack. At the gym during the first half of my workout I feel my balls loosely moving around inside my tight underwear, but after I start to get very warm sweat and have to push to endure my cardio routine, my balls contract suddenly and very tight. when i go to the locker after a workout and i take off my clothes, my balls are very high and tight and have no hang whatsoever.

when i take a hot relaxing shower after my workout, they start to relax again and after my shower i leave the stall and walk back to my locker with fully relaxed low hanging balls once again.

its neat to notice the difference between when my balls are high and tight during my workout, and low and hanging dangling low after my hot gym shower.

jarod