I want my foreskin back!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
camelguy...what is gone is gone...lucky for you the doctor left you a great looking unit...do not put yourself thru such pain and personally i think a cut cock like your is perfect...i believe anyone else would agree...us cut guys need to be happy about our loss...our parents thought they were doing the right thing...hell i thought i was doing the right thing by cutting my son...looking back now i know better and would do things differently....

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the thing is, there are four of us brothers in my family and i would the only one who was cut! why why why??

i can understand for religious reasons, but isn't cutting a penis mutilation? what say does a baby have?

i think my penis would have looked much better with foreskin!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the subject matter may be best discussed with your parents...but i would never have had the balls to ask my mother such a thing...maybe they got tired of skinning back your brothers to clean the penis......and look at it this way...you do not have to either...looks are important..show yours to a few folks...well you just did, probably to thousands...believe me most guys would trade thiers for yours...go forth amd plunder SAFELY

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with you 100% man! I want my foreskin back as well. You could try to regrow some skin to cover your head back up. It won't be the same, but it will bring back some functionality to the glans. Great looking cock btw and welcome to the site

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
the subject matter may be best discussed with your parents...but i would never have had the balls to ask my mother such a thing...maybe they got tired of skinning back your brothers to clean the penis......and look at it this way...you do not have to either...looks are important..show yours to a few folks...well you just did, probably to thousands...believe me most guys would trade thiers for yours...go forth amd plunder SAFELY

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - myth busting time!

Parents do not have to 'skin back' infants' / young boys' cocks to clean them, in fact it could damage it if they tried. The glans and foreskin are essentially self cleaning before they fully separate, by which stage the boy is almost always old enough to clean himself.

I say that as someone who loves both cut and uncut cocks. I'm neither pro nor anti circumcision - but I am pro truth.

OP - you have a very attractive cock, please try not to miss your foreskin too much and instead enjoy what you have. If you feel the need, and feel able to, do ask your parents why you were cut. Perhaps there was a good reason, a so-so reason, or no reason at all - but don't hold it against them. I'm 99.9% certain they didn't do it to piss you off.

I agree with you 100% man! I want my foreskin back as well. You could try to regrow some skin to cover your head back up. It won't be the same, but it will bring back some functionality to the glans. Great looking cock btw and welcome to the site

:confused: How is the glans of a circumsized penis not 'functional'?

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There are ways to restore the foreskin sweety. You cock looks amazing as it is though, not that me saying that should change your mind. But be thankful they did a good circumcision.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*slaps sargon upside the head for the most sarcasm laden post with the fewest words so far today*

:wink:

lmao! great post MB! I'm working on getting someone with more knowledge on proper terminology about the functionality of the glans and foreskin. There are little things that produce mucus (lack of better term) that keep the glans soft, sensitive and moist. I just hate using such improper terminology

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
manlybanisters...thx for info...not ever being around an uncut, have no expierence with that elusive foreskin...good to know...when we had our kids the doctor said...circ is being done tomorrow...like it was the same as cutting the cord...in america at least midwest i never seen an uncut till 1970...senior in high school...and we all made fun of the kid...social training in this area is poor...little did we know

D

deleted15807

lmao! great post MB! I'm working on getting someone with more knowledge on proper terminology about the functionality of the glans and foreskin. There are little things that produce mucus (lack of better term) that keep the glans soft, sensitive and moist. I just hate using such improper terminology

Pa---leaze. Another fetish gone wild. Another lack of self-esteem issue.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pa---leaze. Another fetish gone wild. Another lack of self-esteem issue.

I'm sorry? Did I miss something. Do a little bit of research bud. I don't have issues with my self esteem. Truthfully... yeah I wish I hadn't of been cut, but there's nothing I can do about it so why worry? I'm only responding to the OP, and I am not getting into any sort of debate about whether or not to circumsize.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From Wikipedia:

From what I know, there are sebaceous glands in the foreskin - just like on your entire epidermis - which constantly produce oil in order to cleanse bacteria and sweat from the body. This "die off" creates a very bad odor in places like the armpits, feet, foreskin and any other place that's usually going to be hot, dark and wet for a few hours.

thanks for that Greeker lol. I was a bit off on what I was saying, I in general got it right. :tongue:

tt1355

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
without foreskin your head looks great.. you have a very nice cock.. foreskin is not important.. in my opinion without foreskin it looks better..