I want my foreskin back!

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the support, and Sargon... are you cut or uncut? if you are lucky enough to have foreskin... perhaps you dont know what its like not to have something attached to you that you were born with. if you're cut, then surely it must be quite upsetting??

D

deleted15807

I'm sorry? Did I miss something. Do a little bit of research bud. I don't have issues with my self esteem. Truthfully... yeah I wish I hadn't of been cut, but there's nothing I can do about it so why worry? I'm only responding to the OP, and I am not getting into any sort of debate about whether or not to circumsize.

i did not mean you. :frown1:

realmo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You lost it, when you were a baby?
so, you cant remember, how it was before, right?

i lost mine, when i was 9 (or 10).
i got an operation and just because they have nothing else to do...schwups...lost!
THAT is hard, when you can play years with it before and now its gone!
why not my left arm, or something?

...LOL

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just think foreskin looks good on the end of a penis. i would like to masturbate without lube too. its my foreskin!

You look fine the way you are, camel. However if you are determined to get a functioning foreskin (won't have the nerves that were removed) then go to the websites provided earlier in this thread.

Many of us at LPSG have been restoring our foreskins for various reasons, not all because we have 'low self-esteem'. Hell, it just makes masturbating easier for one but there are lot of other reasons to do so, including you just wanna have one because you like the look. No problem with that.

Be prepared for a loooooong, patient process but it can be done. Have been doing so since October 2007 and was fairly quickly able to get enough skin to now masturbate without lube. Fucking is much easier (no skin tears or abrasions now)...will take quite a bit longer before the head is even partially covered but I think it's worth the work.

There is a history of circ/uncirc thread discussions on LPSG. Some of the members (usually the pro-cut folks) hate talking about it; I say if you don't want to read about it or participate in a constructive manner, move on, citizen.

Good luck!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was this a ploy to show of your pictures? I cant help but feel that was the case by the way this thread came about. Maybe i'm crazy. None the less, if you read enough about foreskin you will get foreskin envy. It's like the Holy Grail for cocks. Do enough research on it and you will definitely get foreskin fever.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
i just think foreskin looks good on the end of a penis. i would like to masturbate without lube too. its my foreskin!

Buy yoursself a DTR and start to restore it....the device is awesome and it works very well. I was cut, but loosely...and I am now in my 8 month of restoring....and am seeing awesome results... on the Circumcision Index I am at a CI-6 now. It should take no longer than 6 more months for me to finish out the process and than I want to grow it to see how long it will get passed my glans.

Alpensymphonie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gosh, I certainly don't want my foreskin back. I voluntarily got rid of mine
right after marriage and have never once yearned to go back to the old days, with all the problems that my foreskin used to give me. And for all you guys complaining about being a victim of RIC, get over it.

D

deleted15807

Started by a "new" member on his first day here, no less... :rolleyes:

Clearly he saw a lack of discussion on the topic and felt encouraged to join and bring the never discussed issue to the groups attention.

Gosh, I certainly don't want my foreskin back. I voluntarily got rid of mine
right after marriage and have never once yearned to go back to the old days, with all the problems that my foreskin used to give me. And for all you guys complaining about being a victim of RIC, get over it.

That's not possible. My days would be empty and my nights slumberless lest I complain about it every hour of every day that I can.

I miss my foreskin too.

My dear you can have it back!! There are devices to make you complete again. Why you could get to CN-50 with the new devices just hitting the market.

Last edited by a moderator: