I want my friends to see my junk

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, I know this might seem like a weird topic, but does anyone else kind of want their friends or others that know them to see what they've got? I know it's silly, but the thought of it is kind of hot. I don't want to have sex with these friends, mind you, I just want to be an exhibitionist I suppose.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah i have had the same feeling as you u know but really just maybe start with truth or dare someone will eventually dare u to go naked its the best game ever young or old

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i have had the same feeling as you u know but really just maybe start with truth or dare someone will eventually dare u to go naked its the best game ever young or old

Has anyone ever dared a straight male friend to get naked with an erection, and the dare was accepted?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, does anyone else kind of want their friends or others that know them to see what they've got?
I think that deep down inside, all guys are proud of their equipment and want others to see it, but we're conditioned to keep those parts private. There are always opportunities like swimming, sports, locker rooms, and bathrooms that it's expected that we will be exposed. Choose your clothes and sportswear accordingly, and you can show as little or as much as you want. There's always one guy in the crowd that will wear white boardshorts to the beach, and he knows that they'll turn see through when wet.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The thought excites me, yet on the other hand my inexperience makes me wonder if I'd be ashamed. There'd always be that eerie feeling that someone might laugh in my face or something, even though I'm sure there's nothing to laugh about.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all my current friends have more than likely already seen my junk. (or at least have had plenty of opportunity)

but a great way to make new friends is to show ur junk to strangers.

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha ha funny post.. Lol.. I don think i would like to show my house mates my junk though..

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I know this might seem like a weird topic, but does anyone else kind of want their friends or others that know them to see what they've got? I know it's silly, but the thought of it is kind of hot. I don't want to have sex with these friends, mind you, I just want to be an exhibitionist I suppose.

I know what you mean and I have the same feeling! If you're proud on your equipment, of course you want to let your friends know.
A perfect occasion is truth or dare, including the alcohol. Strip-poker is a good one, but of course letting them see while pissing also works.

I thought that this was a given. I've mentioned in other posts that I've seen all of my buddies naked, and they've all seen me naked in the locker room, sauna and shower after working out. It's natural for guys to show off and compete. The problem is that society has gotten so uptight about casual nudity in a same gender environment, that guys do the ridiculous "towel dance" to get changed around their friends nowadays. Heaven forbid that they actually shower around each other in an open shower nowadays as shower stalls at they gym for ultimate privacy are now the norm. In my younger days, you couldn't help but see your friends naked and have them see you naked. With this ultra hyper obsession about privacy today, it's no wonder that this is an issue. I've always said that I think younger guys today are missing out on a crucial part of male bonding and comraderie because of this ridiculous new attitude about privacy that has taken over.