I want my money back...

sammygirly: Don't you just love spam?? I think I'll do this JUST for the money back gaurantee...

<In my box today>
"We are the #1 MALE ORGAN ENLARGEMENT supplement on the web. We guarantee the success of our program or we will refund every penny. Come find out why more men AND WOMEN come to us than any other site."

WHY are women coming to them?? Is this the clit enlargement we've been talking about? ...they mention 1-3 inches....so I COULD have a 5 inch clit?....hmm hmm

Finedessert: Ya Sammy I have 7 AOL Screen Names and get a ton of spam. Ie: Make my dick larger, make my breasts larger, make my septic tank work better, etc. etc. etc. One really got me the other day it was with the subject being "You have recieved a insta kiss@aol" Like a damn fool I clicked on it, but in order to see who it was from I had to give my Screen Name and Password. The next morning aol closed my account with instructions to call them. I did, while talking to the aol Service guy I was told that I sent out 104 e-mails in that Screen Name that the insta-kiss was sent to...I explaned to the Service guy about what happened the day before with the insta-kiss. He said it was a scam..

I was given a new AOL Password and my account was restored.

Grandpa

sammygirly: Aww, and all you wanted was a kiss...

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*

There.
Freaking Spam.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would think that I requested mpegs of Emily the Enema Nurse. Am I the only one who can't figure why there's a disclaimer at the bottom of every piece of SPAM that starts: This e-mail is not SPAM ... then goes on to claim that I 'requested' it?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Gives "snake oil" a whole new meaning, eh? I've gotten the lewd ones as well. One of my favorites I got was a breast enlargement spam. (Yeah, I'd really want breasts.) Another one was foreskin restoration. (I'm uncut, thank you very much.)

In addition to those, I've gotten the usual make money fast, warez kiddies, wannabe webmasters, beauty secrets, etc. I actually had to cancel one of my email accounts when I was getting 50 spams a day.

Oh, everyone, there's a little command. Whatever your command key is (control, beanie, whatever), hold it and press H while your email's there to view the full header. Now you can find out if they use someone else's email server and report it to abuse@whatever.com If they use their own, trace it using a security check program and report them to CAUCE and NANAE (mentioned in my last post).

Here's the security program's addy:

http://security1.norton.com/ssc/vr_main.asp

H8Monga: I've gotten e-mail to enhance my breats. Yes! Exactly what I need. Man that was Heaven sent... ::) Esssh... I hate spam.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At least there are a few gems in the spam, that can keep me laughing for months. I once got one along the line that said "BREAK WALLS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

Now I would imagine if one were in construction, or just liked breaking walls, then this could be an advantage, otherwise its seems a little dangerous.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One of my favorites was when they sent me an ad for a bulk stealth mailer. "Yeah, you should know."

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha

I too have got millions of Spam Mails the last few years.
Having several emails doesnt help lol
i too got the

BREAK WALLS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK
and
SPLIT HER IN HALF WITH YOUR ENORMOUS TOOL.

well really do I need ANY help ?

I never tried actually splitting someon ein half but I am pretty sure I could without any help from these morons.

and i still get the ENLARGE YOUR PENIS 3 INCHES.

come on ...
Do I wanna be Mister 16.6 ?
if it was even at all possible ?

I would love to see them try.
If I can BREAK DOWN WALLS WITH MY HUGE COCK , imagine what I could do to them if I smacked them in the head with it ....... hahha

visuals again damn visuals LOL

H8Monga: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1049985355;start=0#10 date=04/12/03 at 01:17:50]I receive a SPAM that read "WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF YOU WOKE UP TOMORROW WITH AN EIGHT INCH PENIS?"

...I'd wonder what happened to the other inch and a quarter! ??? [/quote]

HAHA... let me answer that... I'd cry for joy! =')

But wait... eight inch penis where? If it's on my forehead... well... NO THANKS! If I woke up with an eight inch penis... in my bed... I'd wonder who it belonged to and why did Lorena Bobbitt leave it with me? If it's trying to rape me, someone's gonna die.

u8005821: Well, if you want your money back DON'T try extenz they sure don't, and of course they don't work. I ordered one bottle, by the time I received it I had two more before I could stop the billing. I returned all as instructed almost a year ago think I got my money? OF COURSE NOT. ::)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1049985355;start=0#11 date=04/12/03 at 09:12:54]

HAHA...  let me answer that...  I'd cry for joy! =')

But wait... eight inch penis where?  If it's on my forehead... well... NO THANKS! If I woke up with an eight inch penis... in my bed... I'd wonder who it belonged to and why did Lorena Bobbitt leave it with me? If it's trying to rape me, someone's gonna die. [/quote]

Oh, you just reminded me of a joke. A woman goes to an adult shop. She sees a dildo there. The clerk tells her it's a magic dildo.
"What does it do?"
"Magic dildo, door." And it flies to the door.
"I'll take it."
When she gets home, she tells her husband she bought a magic dildo. He says "Yeah, right. Magic dildo my ass."

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1049985355;start=0#0 date=04/10/03 at 07:35:55]Don't you just love spam??  I think I'll do this JUST for the money back gaurantee...

WHY are women coming to them??  Is this the clit enlargement we've been talking about?  ...they mention 1-3 inches....so I COULD have a 5 inch clit?....hmm hmm[/quote]

Duh, the women buy it so they can increase their boyfriend's size, and if the women are paying for it i guess the guys have no reason to complain.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1049985355;start=0#11 date=04/12/03 at 09:12:54]
But wait... eight inch penis where?  If it's on my forehead... [/quote]

...it would give a whole new dimension to the term 'giving head'! :D

sammygirly: Gee thanks DMW, I'm having some very unpleasant visuals NOW :D

...can you imagine the problems hiding THAT bulge?

New Thread: What kind of hat do YOU find hides it best?

Do the right sunglasses deflect attention?

FreeBalling....oh yarg, I'm laughing too hard now....