I want my wife to feel a big cock

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't explain it. But I love the thought of my work getting fucked by a big cock and filled with his cum

As you can see by this site, you are very much not alone. It's interesting that you typed work for wife... well with a good bull fucking her, you won't be working at all.

Reactions: Wantanine

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You "10% gay guys" do like to watch them cocks--LOL! Wowser---think whatda happen if you were like .....11 ....or ..........Yikes!...........12%!!!!

Not a put down---got me a buncha buddies who are .....like.....110%....and are upfront about it.

Reactions: nailz

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have had this fantasy for a long long time of seeing my wife have sex with someone with a big cock. Hell don't even have to see it if she would just come home and give me details.
Friday night it was kicked into overdrive... A few weeks back we went to a family cook out and she wore these white shorts that were see thru. She legitimately didn't know they were sheer. We stopped on our way and bought her some shorts to wear over them. Well Friday night she came in and said "would you mind if I go eat dinner and have a few drinks with some friends" I said no go ahead. She gets ready and comes down in her sheer shorts.. and she said "I know you can kinda see thru these, but can you tell I don't have on any panties?" My cock was hard as hell and I could tell she wasn't Wearing panties because I could see her pouty pussy lips. She came over to hug me and say bye, she noticed how hard I was. She said "You're this hard just from seeing me in these shorts?" And I said "No I'm hard thinking of other guys seeing you." She laughed and said "do you want to cum before I go?"...
I pulled my dick out and said " You know it probably wouldn't be hard for you to find a big dick in that outfit" she just softly moaned out "mmmmm" she reached down and gripped my cock. I said " show me how big you want" she loosened her grip around my cock to were she wasn't even really touching my dick... Her fingers wasn't touching either she said "About this thick and at least 8 inches" I cummed immediately!..she said "Okay I've gotta go now, I should be home around 10" well she texted me at 11:30 and she was drunk as hell and the text said "Do you really want me to get a big dick Tonight?" I replied "Yes!!" She finally got home around 2:45 am and I begged her to let me taste her pussy and she said wait... And she ended up just jacking me off. I asked her if she did anything naughty that night and she said no and she just says she wants a big dick to get me off...
Any advice???

Some folks may say this is good fiction, but I don't doubt your words.
Don't listen to some of these idiots on the board who have no idea what they are talking about
I've lived your wife's life and my husband has been in your shoes.
NO, he never wanted the dick for himself!

There's an important lesson to learn here:
Don't give your wife an opportunity to lie to you. She may lie because (a) she doesn't want to hurt your feelings... even if you think it's hot, she may not quite grasp the concept after she's actually DONE the deed, or (b) she's embarrassed by how much she enjoyed it and would NEVER tell you that it was that good, or (c) if she keeps it her little secret, it's more fun and she will fuck you like crazy when you have sex...and you think its JUST the fantasy going on..

It's too late now, but you should have confronted her with it when she declined to let you taste her. Before I jump to conclusions, it's important to know if her behavior that night is very common or out of the ordinary? When she goes out does she tell you who she is going with? Or "just friends".
Is it typical of her to call and say "I'm drunk" and then stay out later? You could have grilled her to find out and if she got defensive, then your answer is obvious.

Do you really trust her that much?

I don't know your normal behavior patterns and can't give you advice other than what I've already given you. Don't give her an opportunity to lie to you. And you know your wife better than any of us. You already know whether she did or not. If she lied to you about it...trouble is brewing.

Markanddarlenne

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some folks may say this is good fiction, but I don't doubt your words.
Don't listen to some of these idiots on the board who have no idea what they are talking about
I've lived your wife's life and my husband has been in your shoes.
NO, he never wanted the dick for himself!

There's an important lesson to learn here:
Don't give your wife an opportunity to lie to you. She may lie because (a) she doesn't want to hurt your feelings... even if you think it's hot, she may not quite grasp the concept after she's actually DONE the deed, or (b) she's embarrassed by how much she enjoyed it and would NEVER tell you that it was that good, or (c) if she keeps it her little secret, it's more fun and she will fuck you like crazy when you have sex...and you think its JUST the fantasy going on..

It's too late now, but you should have confronted her with it when she declined to let you taste her. Before I jump to conclusions, it's important to know if her behavior that night is very common or out of the ordinary? When she goes out does she tell you who she is going with? Or "just friends".
Is it typical of her to call and say "I'm drunk" and then stay out later? You could have grilled her to find out and if she got defensive, then your answer is obvious.

Do you really trust her that much?

I don't know your normal behavior patterns and can't give you advice other than what I've already given you. Don't give her an opportunity to lie to you. And you know your wife better than any of us. You already know whether she did or not. If she lied to you about it...trouble is brewing.
I want my wife to feel a huge cock to