I want my Wife to suck a big cock.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hivoltage, Aug 5, 2013.

1. hivoltage

hivoltage Member

It is a turn on to me to even think about it since I am just average size 7 inches. I would like her to find a thick 9+ inch cock and suck him off, give him a hand job, or take him doggy style, me watching or not. The other night I fucked her from behind while she watched a slideshow I prepared on my Ipad of nothing but 8+ inch cocks getting jerked and sucked. She loved it and I blew my biggest load ever. I tell her to always look for big bulges in pants when we are out at bars and stuff which she happily plays along. The other night she was talking dirty to the gut at the bar next to us, he got a hard on and she was rubbing his cock under the bar through his pants. She said he was stiff and huge, what a turn on. Am I a weirdo, or is my wife a lucky lady...LOL?

2. builder10

builder10 Active Member

Albums:
    If you come to Australia (sydney) then send me a msg and I'll set up a 9x6 piece of aussie meat for her to choke on

3. sevenplus

sevenplus Member

That's HOT!!! Love a girl who loves dick! I used to see a girl who loved looking at other guys' cocks. She'd comment on them and every so often suck or fuck one...That was more than o.k. with me!
    I think you have a lucky wife...I hope you get the opportunity to see her with a big cock in her mouth. Sounds like she's willing...Who knows, maybe she'll fuck somebody for you before it's over :blowjob:
    Let us know if somebody gets in her...

4. Call_Me_Daddy

Call_Me_Daddy New Member

7 inches is a big cock, why not look down next time your wife wraps her lips around it?

5. hivoltage

hivoltage Member

I do, lol, all the time!