I want six pack abs!!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it starts with about 100 crunches a day for me. I have been really lazy this summer and eating too much, it's going to take about a month for them to reappear in my case. It all depends on how much padding you have covering them.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media

Just googled it. Its a fitness programm you can buy for 3 payments of $39.95, despite its $600 value.

Just do various types of sit ups and do some lower back work too. Otherwise if you work the agonists to much the antagonists (in this case the muscles round the lumber area). And to help see the abp, don't eat as much fatty or sugary foods. Simples

Media
I still use that Torso Track machine Suzanne Summers advertised in the late 90's. It works my entire core and shoulders. Dynamic tension works wonders!

I also use my exercise ball for crunches (which supports my lower back) leg raises, butt raises. No complaints.

I hate doing sit ups so I explored other options.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do situps while holding my dog in my arms(across chest). You won't find a better core strengthening exercise. You'll have a huge six pack in no time.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I do situps while holding my dog in my arms(across chest). You won't find a better core strengthening exercise. You'll have a huge six pack in no time.

Thats a great idea. I can start with my jack russell, slowly build up to the staffordshire bull terrier. Once i can do that, use both dogs at the same same time. And after that i can really step it up because my mother in law has a newfoundland

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a great idea. I can start with my jack russell, slowly build up to the staffordshire bull terrier. Once i can do that, use both dogs at the same same time. And after that i can really step it up because my mother in law has a newfoundland

Just use your mother in law...

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it starts with about 100 crunches a day for me. I have been really lazy this summer and eating too much, it's going to take about a month for them to reappear in my case. It all depends on how much padding you have covering them.

Crunches are the least resistant abdominal workout.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing is getting a 6-pack, the other is being able to see it.
Excersize the abs and then cut caloires.

Only two muscle groups in our bodies require us to completely tear them down to gain mucsle tissue; the abdominal group and calves.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men: To make your entire six pack of abdominal muscles visible, you'll need to get your body fat down to somewhere below 11%. If you get it down below 8%, you'll almost certainly have a clearly visible six pack.

Women: You need to get your body fat down to somewhere under 17%. 14% would be even better. These are higher numbers than the guys have to hit, but remember that you naturally have a higher fat percentage, so your job is just as tough as for the guys.

Those numbers are difficult to reach, but not unattainable. Depending on whose results you use, the average American male has a body fat of between 17 and 26%.

The average American female has a body fat of between 22 and 36%. You have your work cut out for you, so make sure you pick a solid program and stick with it.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diet & exercise...It also has to do with your overall body type...Reduce your fat intake to like, zero...And do crunches at least 100 every day. It ain't easy at all. I have settled for at least having a flat stomach. I am beginning to define the abdominals and will shout to the world when I actually define my abs at almost forty years old.