I want sugar.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anybody have any cake? White chocolate with dark chocolate ganache filling and chocolate mousse frosting would be perfect.

But I'm not picky. A sweet potato cheesecake with toasted pecan crust, vanilla cream icing, and caramel icing would do in a pinch.

If things get really desperate, I could settle for Madagascar vanilla gelatto with triple dark chocolate (90% cacao, please - fair-trade Java, of course) cookie dough.

JBT - Check out this awesome rainbow cheesecake I made for my best friend's birthday -

Attachments

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cheddar in the apple pie. If you've never had it, try it. My mouth is watering, just thinking of it.

Must have the monster cookie. NOW!!!!:biggrin1:

I LOVE monster cookies, but they don't seem to want to leave my tummy.

I made a Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake for work. Very good. Let me know if you want the recipe.

I am lucky enough that I cannot eat ice cream (too much dairy), but sometimes the Bear Trax ice cream is worth the pain.

Last edited:
D

deleted3782

Why is unprocessed granulated sugar more expensive than processed refined sugar?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sugar refinery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see the unrefined sugar is placed into a centrifuge where the mother syrup is extracted from it to make the white sugar most people are used to.
This extracted mother syrup is then used to make other salable products (like molasses )and so this brings the price of the white refined sugar down.