"I want this person gone!" threads

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
!. your child is ok

2, he finds the guts to apologize to you[/quote]

Thanks Monster, my daugther is doing great! She goes out of her way to prove she beats all odds. She is like a miniature Leona Helmsley (almost)! But the ones who the guts and the fight make it!

An apology would be useless. God will forgive him (not to wax religious here) but I am not at the point where I can do such. To know what parents go t hrough who have sick kids, esp those close to death, is an evil I wish I never had to see in my life. Childrens hospital ICU units are some of the worst places on the planet. Most people, even the hardest of fuckers, will look at a child hooked to tubing to breathe and be reduced to tears. Apparantley, this person is one of the most evil to dwell upon this earth.

Oh, not to change the subject, but YOU'RE HOT! You are like a work of pure art, I must say.

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sense the feeling of nailing a wrong doer on the spot--in the thread they write out on--would be far more useful than starting a thread of condemnation. In the case under examination I read the two go after one another, trying to type in the last word, and I was wondering how long it would continue. I thought of adding "she's said 'enough!'"

When I saw it later today, I was wondering why someone wishing a child dead had not been banned, solely out of fairness. This website has gone after people suggesting assassinations. This was no different.

I would have let it go at 'you had the last word' of he would not have verbally attacked my baby and wished death on her. Some people say to just ignore but I can promise you, having gone through such an ordeal, of your own flesh and blood, its not an easy accomplishment.

I think he should be banned b/c you do not know what evil capacities this person is capable of. Its scary.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I would have let it go at 'you had the last word' of he would not have verbally attacked my baby and wished death on her. Some people say to just ignore but I can promise you, having gone through such an ordeal, of your own flesh and blood, its not an easy accomplishment.

I think he should be banned b/c you do not know what evil capacities this person is capable of. Its scary.

Knowing some of the legal system ins and out, I would would say that what was written carries the weight of "threat." In a real world situation I would have had someone hauled off.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just happy she's ok, children are our most precious resourse.

!. your child is ok

2, he finds the guts to apologize to you

Thanks Monster, my daugther is doing great! She goes out of her way to prove she beats all odds. She is like a miniature Leona Helmsley (almost)! But the ones who the guts and the fight make it!

An apology would be useless. God will forgive him (not to wax religious here) but I am not at the point where I can do such. To know what parents go t hrough who have sick kids, esp those close to death, is an evil I wish I never had to see in my life. Childrens hospital ICU units are some of the worst places on the planet. Most people, even the hardest of fuckers, will look at a child hooked to tubing to breathe and be reduced to tears. Apparantley, this person is one of the most evil to dwell upon this earth.

Oh, not to change the subject, but YOU'RE HOT! You are like a work of pure art, I must say.[/quote]

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once agin the MODS are more effctive at covering their fucking arses than doing their job.

I bitterly resent that this has issue has been cleverly been hijacked to twist it to see that I was soley attacking Symphonic when really the MODS could not stand the fact that I had shone a great spotlight on their ineffective moderation.

A person on this site who wishes the death of someones baby on three diffrent posts has more rights on this site to say what they wish that the person who dares burr up about it and then (PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL ON THIS SITE) bring to the populations attention the MODS pointlessness.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Free speech isn't something to be threatened by, imo. He was free to say what he did, we should be free to censure him.

And you are, in the original thread.

Once agin the MODS are more effctive at covering their fucking arses than doing their job.

I bitterly resent that this has issue has been cleverly been hijacked to twist it to see that I was soley attacking Symphonic when really the MODS could not stand the fact that I had shone a great spotlight on their ineffective moderation.

A person on this site who wishes the death of someones baby on three diffrent posts has more rights on this site to say what they wish that the person who dares burr up about it and then (PERHAPS THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL ON THIS SITE) bring to the populations attention the MODS pointlessness.
You get burred up about an awful lot.

Peniseur also wished death on someone Symphonic loved. She edited it out at my suggestion but the threat was still made. Shall we ban her as well?

You have threatened to kick someone in the balls for saying something stupid. Do you suggest we ban you for it?

If you want blood for one it's only consistent that we apply it to all.

And I don't even want to count how many people have suggested others kill themselves.

You saw a public unofficial warning. You won't be informed of an official one.

Just because you are not satisfied by the stage it's at after waiting an interminable three hours does not give you an excuse to violate the ToS yourself by starting a thread demanding someone be banned.

If you're not satisfied with our following the steps you can lick my hairy clam.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
An edited post seems to not be as deadly as one not edited. Granted that someone made a hasty comment and retracted it. This does not mean the posts that followed should have been given leeway.

I've edited out foolish hasty statements in my posts because they looked and felt unpleasant because my sneer and grin were missing. I don't think this is the case here. It went on and on and got nastier as it hit stride.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

..................Can you please tell me why you think moderation is pointless ? :smile:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
And you are, in the original thread.

I could publish it in the Times if I wished, so I don't see why you should tell me I can't start a thread in ETC on LPSG.

However, as I said in my first post, I don't think we should be ripping into each other over this issue. The real issue is what you are going to do about a member who wants another member's sick baby to die.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could publish it in the Times if I wished, so I don't see why you should tell me I can't start a thread in ETC on LPSG.

However, as I said in my first post, I don't think we should be ripping into each other over this issue. The real issue is what you are going to do about a member who wants another member's sick baby to die.

Do you write for The Times? Because your post sounds more like something out of The Sun.

Very sensationalist.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An edited post seems to not be as deadly as one not edited. Granted that someone made a hasty comment and retracted it. This does not mean the posts that followed should have been given leeway.

I've edited out foolish hasty statements in my posts because they looked and felt unpleasant because my sneer and grin were missing. I don't think this is the case here. It went on and on and got nastier as it hit stride.

Agreed, which is why I posted in the thread. However the other two examples I mention were not retracted on their own sudden realization that it was wrong. A moderator had to point it out to them first.

Symphonic hasn't responded since my comment in the thread one way or another. I'm not even sure he's seen it yet. I think it's a bit early for a beheading.

And for the record neither apologized to their target for having made the threat in the first place. It's not really required. The only thing required is that the behaviour ceases.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For the same reason you can't post names and phone numbers on here as you could in a paper. Because the ToS prohibits it.

What are we going to do about it?

Again. You saw a public unofficial warning. You won't be informed of an official one.

This keeps boiling down to the same things everytime. Someone disagrees with the degree of moderator action (too much or not enough, there's never a win), and the demand we inform the board as a whole of things that by policy we do not inform the board as a whole of.

Deja vu all over again.

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhhh, no I did not wish death on someone he loved!

Unless he is in love with HIMSELF! I said karma could hurt him or someone he loves that way. I never wished death on someone HE LOVED. just said karma could cause it due to his intense hatred and death wishes to my child. To be honest I do not think he is capable of that emotion or any other than anger. I did say however, that he is more deserving of death than my baby.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any thread singling out a member for negative attention is a form of harassment. You're perfectly aware of this otherwise you would have mentioned Mem's successor by name, no?

What? :confused::confused::confused:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhhh, no I did not wish death on someone he loved!

Unless he is in love with HIMSELF! I did say however, that he is more deserving of death than my baby.

Oh. Well. That's okay then.:rolleyes:

Retract the deleted post if you can!

Can't restore an edited post.

And now you see why I didn't want to edit his posts. Doing so gives him the ability to deny it after the fact as you're doing.

Quick question. Why did you edit your post at my request if you didn't say that?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why are you asking her to repeat what she said in an edited post that you requested (advised?) her to edit?

Surely the point was that it shouldn't be seen - can't have it both ways.