I want those SHOES!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just watched the 5th series of Sex in the City and in the last episode called "Cover Girl" Carrie had on the most devine pumps with ballet ribbons in cream satin during her book cover shoot.
WHO MAKES THOSE SHOES?
I want them in Black, Red, and Peacock Blue.

I have just watched the 5th series of Sex in the City and in the last episode called "Cover Girl" Carrie had on the most devine pumps with ballet ribbons in cream satin during her book cover shoot.
WHO MAKES THOSE SHOES?
I want them in Black, Red, and Peacock Blue.

If they're the shoes during the fashion shoot then they're Chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes it would seem that they are Chanel.
Thank you guys for the help.
Well I am off to sell my first born to fund the purchase.(kidding)

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Check out eBay - you might be able to find something very similar. A warning from one shoe lover to another - sometimes the beribboned shoes don't want to stay put on the feet when you are walking. This forces the wearer to keep tightening the ribbons, which loosen again when you start walking. This makes for a very unstable shoe. Also, unless you have really bony ankles, tight ribbon is not a good look! My experience is such shoes are great to stand up in and pose in (and go for very short - read catwalk - walks in) but they are not so good for general wear/wear on a night out and you certainly wouldn't be able to dance in them without turning an ankle either...

That said, since when have such things stopped us purchasing an object of our desire?! :tongue: