I want to be harder!

D_SonnyBoner

Just Browsing
Media
Without giving up the big money for pills...is Horny Goat Weed the best quick fix?
I have used it and know you have to be very careful with it so anything with less risk?

Thanks.

D_SonnyBoner

Just Browsing
Media
lots of cardio exercise and kegels
stronger heart=stronger pressure(not high)=cock of steel
used to have sex with a long distance biker/runner
you could hang a wet bath towel on his cock

I do workout a lot I did Insanity...I think I just lock in on the harder workouts there now... I do take fish oil and all that stuff

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think if you get work over, slowly, being tease, with lots of foreplay, your cock would be super hard! You just need the right stimulation!

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so no pills over the counter can help with a stronger dick

L-citrulline really seems to promote harder erections. I bought it at Vitamin World so it's definitely OTC.

Was it a placebo effect? IDK. Give it a try and see if you get the same results.

D_SonnyBoner

Just Browsing
Media
L-citrulline really seems to promote harder erections. I bought it at Vitamin World so it's definitely OTC.

Was it a placebo effect? IDK. Give it a try and see if you get the same results.

Have you used Maca? Never have but see that on a lot of searches would like to figure out what would be better

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Without giving up the big money for pills...is Horny Goat Weed the best quick fix?
I have used it and know you have to be very careful with it so anything with less risk?

Thanks.

The best way is to stop jacking off before you feel like your ready to release your load. Just let it stay until your semi and then do some more. Like at least 3 times, and don't release your load. After a few days you will see more hard erections.

There is a plus side, you learn control. :eek:)

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had good success with L-arginine, taking 500 mg in the AM and another 500 mg after dinner. It improves blood flow and relaxes arteries. Read here:Arginine (L-arginine): Heart Benefits and Side Effects

I've been taking it for a few years now and I'm definitely harder and fuller. My wife could tell when I started using it.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you used Maca? Never have but see that on a lot of searches would like to figure out what would be better

Yes, I'm a big fan of Maca-Tru--other brands of maca haven't impressed me as much. (It says it's processed to standardize its effective ingredients.) But I take maca because it magnifies sexual "bliss", not for hard-ons.

Maybe the L-citrulline is enhanced because I take maca at the same time, but I definitely notice harder erections than when I just take maca by itself.

D_SonnyBoner

Just Browsing
Media

Along with my workouts I was using whey protein powders that had all the L- (amino acids) in them and off your advise I found I looked for one that is mainly L-citrulline was able to find N.O. Fury at CVS sounds like What I need thank you very much.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as others have said do kegels whenever you think about them.
(tense your pelvic floor muscles and hold for 5 seconds, repeat about 100 times a day).
Best thing about this exercise is you can do it wherever you are.