I want to buy some enlargement equipment

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hard1one, Nov 19, 2011.

1. hard1one

hard1one New Member

I want some hardware to use for a very strict enlargement routine. I'm looking for a good pump, a good stretching/traction device, a good clamp, and a good harness for hanging. I'm more focused on quality and comfort than price. Can I have some suggestions on where to look?

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vacutech for their cylinders.

Harbor Freight for a brake bleed pump with guage.

You can find good traction devices on Ebay for around $40-80. No need to pay over $100 for a traction device.

3. katana1

katana1 New Member

I would recommend a bathmate hydropump for your girth. I own one, use it everyday, and love the results I'm getting with it. It's nice not to get handcramps as often anymore from doing manual girth exercises. It is very comfortable especially when you use a pump sleeve which are very cheap to purchase, and also I feel give a better seal on the base than the comfort ring that comes attached to the pump.
    For traction devices I'd recommend a Size Genetics extender. The quality is apparent, along with the many ways of providing comfort while you stretch. I'm wearing mine now and it's easy to forget that you have it on after awhile, lol. (You can get a good price on an SG by being a member of Mattersofsize.com/forum btw)
    I am biased in my opinions of course but I do feel that quality should trump price when it comes to p.e. equipment.
    Hope this helps.

4. goliath65

goliath65 Member

male edge extender very good

5. GTOK

GTOK Active Member

I have a Size Genetics extender for sale if interested. Never used - my girth is too big to fit it. Asking $110 (with shipping) OBO. Price on MOS is $165 shipped. PM me for more details if interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted