I want to cover my GF's face. more cum

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
I cum to what I would assume would be an average load. I shoot once (about 5-6inches) then the rest dribbles out. I want to paint my girlfriends face and shoot hard. Ive started doing kegals about 4 days ago. Started taking the zinc and amino acid supplements. Waiting for her to come over tomorrow to test it out. What else could help me cum more. Any excersies or supplments.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
lol good question, i was just saying there should be a topic about this with experience. shooting far, i dont know, i have always been able to shoot my load bout 3-5 feet easily, i think thats just something you are born with in my opinion. my gf recently txt me, "its on the wall, it made me laugh when i saw it" that is about 10 feet away if i recall the time sh was talking about. i take zinc, and aminco acids, and vitamin C. makes it a bit thicker. good luck.

DecoyMAX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exercise 3-5 times per week. Eat healthy, no fast food, no soda. Drink plenty of water, pineapple juice, eat celery. Only take zinc every other day. Too much zinc can have adverse effects. Abstain from jerking off or sex for 3-5 days. You should notice a difference. If you keep this up and even do kegels and PE you should notice a large difference within a couple months.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
exercise 3-5 times per week. Eat healthy, no fast food, no soda. Drink plenty of water, pineapple juice, eat celery. Only take zinc every other day. Too much zinc can have adverse effects. Abstain from jerking off or sex for 3-5 days. You should notice a difference. If you keep this up and even do kegels and PE you should notice a large difference within a couple months.

oh i didnt know about zinc. good advice though, i heard the rest.