I want to cuddle, but have trust issues with strangers being in my home. im handsm/nonsocial/loner

Wtf_am_ireading

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 37 and have never had sex with a female. sex with a guy also rare these days. Last time was a year ago. I have lived contently STRAIGHT in public all my liFe and been on dates w women abt 20 times ..3 of them I actually daTed...been engaged to a woman once. Last date was 2013. I answered 90%/10% to s/g. Wwyd?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you should try finding a professional girl that you like and pay for what you like within the boundaries that you set. You could even start with a non sexual massage to get used to the sensation of being touched while feeling relaxed.

Remember you aren't paying for sex - you are paying for them to go away and leave you with an uncomplicated life. But there is no reason why you shouldn't invest in your happiness.

Wtf_am_ireading

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi. Thank you so for commenting. Im actually looking for a guy not a girl. My message was very clear until they started limiting me to 100 words only to post...LOL so I deleted a lot of the clarifiction. I only told of the women to tell about that SMALL side of my life. Thanks, buddy.

Reactions: chiboy19

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have 2 words for you Cuddle Party

http://www.cuddleparty.com/

cuddleparty.jpg

Wtf_am_ireading

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Loll aha. Love that...made me chuckle...you were clever...I think,that might actually work....as long I have at least one person there who wouldn't mind me getting all up under them n stuff lol