I want to cum like THIS!!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the hell can someone cum that much?

I don't remember what the max is for me. I jerk off like every day so I don't even remember me what it's like to build up.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to tell in the condom... I've tried here for the sake of posting... and it just doesn't proportionalize. There's guys who cum more than me, and I cum more than this bloke, FWIW.

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder why he cut the camera right before the reveal.

Because... as it always the case when they do that... it's fake.

The scene where he cums in the condom is real, then he stops footage to add some more to the condom and then rolls film again to pretend like he filled that much.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mmmm don't realy spend a lot of time caring if it is fake or not. It was still hot too watch. Some of the hottest footage that I've ever seen was of guys who did the whole saline into the balls thing. It still looked great on camera.

I tend to cum a lot, but not because I'm some superstud, but more likely because it has been awhile. I'm usually too busy, distracted to wank much, so when I do finally pop my wad, it is usually a build up of several weeks. Amazing how much can accumulate in that time.

For you guys who wank on a daily basis. I recommend taking a breather from the wanking for a spell. If you're like me, in a constant state of near arousal, it shouldn't take you long to work up your own geyser to impress the crowds.