Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh no. You want to do sexytime with another man, you're not straight.

And that's okay. But you don't get to play in our pool while pretending you're not one of us.
It's just curiosity. I'm just very sexual. I'm into women with round ass's like I said just something I want to try. Call it what you want lol

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
It's just curiosity. I'm just very sexual. I'm into women with round ass's like I said just something I want to try. Call it what you want lol

Don't listen to those who want to pigeon-hole you. Plenty of straight guys like to try this. There's just no labeling something like this. There's inevitably a connection we like to have with people like ourselves. In a positive light, it produces organizations with a common goal, like Boy Scouts or feeding the hungry. In a negative light, in the extreme, it produces racist groups. It's really about the TRIBAL aspect of our natures. In your case, you want a tribe of two: another man who understands what it's like to have a cock.
There's a wonderful feeling that accompanies this kind of activity; you really feel connected with the other guy in a way that's inexplicably non-sexual, if you can believe it. It just feels right to have another guy who UNDERSTANDS on a visceral level what pumping and thrusting and jacking and cumming feels like.
People who study myths point out that in some cultures, there are stories about how the reason men and woman are "designed" to fit sexually is that at one point in the ancient cosmic past, we were one being that was separated. That's why we feel connected when we fuck a woman. I feel that same understanding might apply to two men (or two women). Perhaps it's really just about connecting with another person, but in some cases we want a person with a common experience; in this case, having a cock and balls.
Ever go to the NY Jacks? You could foot there. nyjacks.com